Hello anons i am currently debating an hero ing, and im unsure of what the best method would be...

Hello anons i am currently debating an hero ing, and im unsure of what the best method would be. I have access to tramadol 50s and norco 10-325s. How many of either would i need to be fatal, also would it even be worth my time or should i just crash my motorcycle at like 150mph

Attached: IMG_20220502_201205_103.jpg (828x1472, 122.15K)

wanna meet up and fuck?

Post nudes

Best way would be the motorcycle. Just don't be a cunt and crash into people, just hit a brick wall at 150mph.

Attached: FeelsOkayMan.png (484x434, 179.64K)

Nah i live by some mountains and was just going to go up to higher elevation then just go into the treeline and off the side, im not trying to ruin anyones day that i dont have to. Is the overdosing not realistic? I was thinking just bring rhe pills with me to a secluded place and down them all and then just wait

wait you didnt answer, wanna meet up and fuck?

I am not interested in fucking you, maybe once im ready to die

yeah that's what I mean, might as well enjoy yourself before you off yourself

Still not entirely sure yet tho, im waiting on something to happen first, im just trying to collect ideas. I could also buy a gun and wait a while but i dont know if i wanna have to wait cause im in cali and its gonna be a bit. What ideas do you guys have for quick and painless

central cali by chance?

sweet, I'm in cali too. but no I cant offer any suicide advice seeing as how I'm still living

why do you want to kill yourself?

Darn it seems like all the experts arent generally available to ask and no socal

It's generally hard to OD on modern of the counter drugs nowadays. Might be more succesful with alcohol.
The bike will kill you though

socal here too actually

Different user. I see where you're talking about going off into the wood so you don't ruin anyone's day.
The thing is, I've known someone who's done that. I can understand being at a point of considering an hero, however, you reap what you sew.
If you an hero, everyone who's ever known you takes on your burden. "Did I say/do something to user that made them make this decision?" IDK.
Point is, an hero is selfish. Please reconsider user.
You might be scraping rock bottom, on the other hand, the only way to go is up.
Best of luck to you and I hope you make the right decision.

Based advice

nigger, you ain't gonna die with knock off opiods and pills that are 90% Tylenol.

Attached: best-open-ended-questions.png (602x500, 117.5K)

>meet and fuck OP
>sex so good he decides to be a faggot instead of effing himself

I know what you mean but i genuinely have nothing going for me and im an awful person, i have people who care but im not going to leave them wondering if i go, ill address what i need to and ill try my best to keep the effect of my death minimal, even though its still selfish. I have thought long about it, and im still not resolved to do it. But i want to be ready if the time comes. I do however really appreciate that someone like you can try to provide genuinely uplifting advice to a stranger, its nice to know that caring people still exist

Dat ass

But try some horoic dose of shrooms first, can't hurt if you wanna die anyways, right?

No but 400 mg of hydrocodone should still kill me, im just not sure of the timeline i have and whether or not someone would try to save me if i went that route. The only thing worse than dying would be trying to die and being saved

No one ever goes unnoticed forever. You will affect someone, likely multiple people if you an hero. Even if you don't care about yourself, care about them. Your life is worth too much to throw away so I beg you to reconsider. Seek help for your issues, seek out new friends or catch up with old ones. Move forward positively user, it's always possible and worth trying.

Attached: e4d544652e5be5e29b8c8f22c0cac949.png (553x960, 471.75K)

ok OP, so what's actually hurting you?

Lots of things that have built up over time
Physically and emotionally abusive childhood by a mentally ill mother and a father with anger issues. I was molested at an early age and became a sexual deviant. I have done things that i intensely regret and harmed others around me, my father is now dying and its conflicting because i hate him but he was also my idol at times. I have been in school for almost 4 years on and off and accomplished nothing, i have no drive to continue, my 7 year relationship just broke off. I have mental health issues and tendencies towards violence, and this is just the tip of the iceberg

are you a troon or black?