Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies...

Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

cnn.com/several-nuclear-strikes-hitting-eastcoast

Attached: twithtwith.jpg (1920x1080, 215.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UimX_j0O7dQ?t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't that be nice

I will watch the world burn from my comfortable place at Brazil, this country never send they man to war, so I gonna just relax and watch.

i just this photo out the window from my home in washington..what could that mean?

Attached: wtf_shit.jpg (1140x969, 84.81K)

I’m so scared

Lmfao. comfortable place at Brazil, there's nothing comfortable about shit Brazil.

what you fucking nigger faggot, theres latinas acking to give you anal for a few glods...basicly the world is your oister down there...nothing comfortable pfffft pllss nigger

putin didn't declare shit on shit. Fucking moron dir irl today please.

check the news asshole, its on every single frontage, the wordwar3 have begun1!

Attached: _91541903_tu22m3reut5aug.jpg (976x549, 42.44K)

My balls are itchy..

seriosly, you say this of all the things happening here.

Brazil is shit and should be fucked off the earth.. Brazil is shit and everyone living in it. Shit place shit people. will always be shit.

stop fukcing my thread up assnigger rape dick!

Right now my itchy balls are of more concern to me..

I did you fucking moron. Eat my ass hole fuck wad. Die in a car fire.

but the bubblebuts....i cant control myself

Attached: 1652791864341.png (500x377, 421.82K)

But his balls are itchy..

Attached: no u.gif (470x462, 133.91K)

Don't listen to this faggot. Someone should find this fuck head and beat this loser piece of shit ass to dead.

Found the BR.

You guys are funny,lol

Ya right, putis is stupid but not that stupid. Clearly you're more stupid than a russian.

what if OP is like 6.4 230 fit lbs capeable, willing and not giving a fuck ? and your just nigger.jpeg?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.83K)

Brazil will be shit always. Because shit retarded ass brazilians live in it. I would put a ban on brazil if i were president.

hmmm strange, works perfectly in my end, maybe try clear cache or reinstall windows, check the news it's all over the place.

Good.

Attached: thumbs-up.png (1000x1000, 319.1K)

LIES LIES LIES !!! All hail the Braz bubblebut!

If Russia attack the NATO alliance, the U.S. will unleash it's most devastating weapon "Deacon Dark" and he will smash it up..
youtu.be/UimX_j0O7dQ?t=7

Attached: image_2022-07-03_183431136.png (474x670, 302.33K)

But damn man where you going to get the brazilians butty

Are you sure, i think biden might crumble together n a corner and sniff hes childsmell eaue de toilette.

You don't know the Deacon..

Putin if he wants to be a real hero must destroy israel.

Best post I've read all day 10/10 would read again.