Interracial marriages will be banned next

Interracial marriages will be banned next.
It's over

Attached: 1656833032881.png (1075x639, 1.22M)

america is being conquered by niggers and retards

America is getting good again!

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIG COCKS, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT.

>shittok
fucking zoomers using CCP oppression tools to bitch about current thing

>no more hapa girls
I'm conflicted

Good. Never should have allowed it to begin with. Just like faggots getting married. Or trannies doing anything but killing themselves.

speaking from experience as a hapa, it fucking sucks
not white enough to fit in with your anglo peers
not quite asain enough to be integrated with your asian peers
You're the middleman everywhere you go.

fit in with white peers? fit in how? you fit in just fine, I'm white and I never gave a shit about anyone being asian except when they're CCP spies.

I can imagine that. I just think hapa girls are really cute.
Much love user

>hot poc girl
lmao

>you fit in just fine
for you maybe

it's just like, a weird cultural thing. people think you're insano because you don't wear shoes in the house, eat stuff like egg yolk over rice, raw fish (love sashimi, me), and you're constantly hounded by bros asking you how to say certain words in japanese or other banal questions about japan
bitch I never even lived there, wtf?

Nice

>constantly hounded
ITS ANNUDA HOLLOWCOST!

I love to see minorities get BTFO. Good day not to suffer yellow fever.

Serves you right, mutt. Your parents committed racial treason and you need to live with the consequences of their actions. There's a reason race mixing was banned.

you know, the overturn of roe vs wade doesn't make abortion illegal.

It makes it not in the constitution and let states decide for themselves. Like it would be if interracial marriage would be overturned at the federal level.

On a side note, i personally think the US constitution is not suited for the current era. A new one should be beneficial for all US citizens. The constitution, albeit amended, is waaaaay to old to be relevent nowadays.

But 'muricains be like MAAAH CONSTITUTION!!

Clarence Thomas justs wants a sneaky way to annul his marriage.

>you know, the overturn of roe vs wade doesn't make abortion illegal.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhh! Don't tell 'em! I'm enjoying the meltdowns.

Attached: 1656704745170.jpg (720x659, 183.57K)

>it's just like, a weird cultural thing. people think you're insano because you don't wear shoes in the house,

A lot of white people don't wear shoes in the house. I had aunts that would beat my ass if I dared.

>eat stuff like egg yolk over rice, raw fish (love sashimi, me),

Sushi is pretty much a norm here in the US. I can buy actual raw tuna and salmon rolls at any given delivery. Actually the egg yolk on rice sounds pretty good. A lot of people dip their toast in egg yolk, but there are a lot of people disgusted by it. Fuck picky cry babies who criticize your food. You're always going to have them whine about many foods.
>and you're constantly hounded by bros asking you how to say certain words in japanese or other banal questions about japan
>bitch I never even lived there, wtf?

Sounds like you're friends are strait up literal low IQ retards. I'm sure that's not the only stupid questions they ask. I know that type of person and they can be annoying as hell. I'd find different friends.

>Clarence Thomas justs wants a sneaky way to annul his marriage.

Attached: 1656462564714.jpg (567x633, 78.71K)