Sup Any Forums, any medfags on tonight? 2 days now i woke with a sharp pain in my left side. Weird thing is...

Sup Any Forums, any medfags on tonight? 2 days now i woke with a sharp pain in my left side. Weird thing is, it doesnt hurt on its own. In fact when im just sitting down at my desk i barely even notice, i even punched my side earlier today and didnt feel it. But as soon as i have to cough or sneeze it hurts like hell. It also hurts when ever i have to lift or twist/turn my left side. I had to sleep in my recliner last night because it hurt too much just trying to lift my left leg on to my bed.
Its this something i can wait out or should i head to the ER?
>Lost my job last month so no insurance or i would have gone already
>I also just recovered from a heavy cold where i was coughing pretty hard nonstop for almost a week straight.

Attached: 2l8jexzdlkq21.jpg (640x525, 46.59K)

>Sup Any Forums, any medfags on tonight? 2 days now i woke with a sharp pain in my left side. Weird thing is, it doesnt hurt on its own. In fact when im just sitting down at my desk i barely even notice, i even punched my side earlier today and didnt feel it. But as soon as i have to cough or sneeze it hurts like hell.

Had a friend with a similar issue - ended up being a potentially fatal arrythmia. Present at the ER user.

Should specify that its the pain is all in the left side of my lower abdomen

Sounds like you got aids.

Did you get the MRNA shot?

who gives a FUCK about you? we got our own problems faggot kys PLEASE ask your doctor if how you should kill yourself for the better

alcoholic ? probably shot liver, go to hospital fag

Visit urgent care. Could be referred pain from a different more vital location. Could be anything from a kIdney stone to a blood clot.

Did you get vaccinated? It could be a blood cloth

No. No vaccination

Hiatus hernia. Your stomach is bulging through your diaphragm. When you arent putting pressure on it, it can rest just below the diaphragm, but when you cough, sneeze, or exert pressure it pushes throu7gh and gets painful quick. Surgery is only used in the worst cases, but there isnt much else tobe done, unless your doctor can give you tips on how to let it go away naturally, though that might not happen.

Go to the ER. They'll likely give you some barium to drink and run you through some scans to figure out what's what.

1-move out of the fucking USA. You shouldn't need to die because tou lost your job
2- Your descrition It's kind of vague, so you should really see a doctor. That could be something that goes aeay on itsellf like some distended muscle, or sonething that will kill you if unatended like some internal infection...
Source: i'm a doctor

He's in US. No insurance. They'l kick him out. They will never soend time or that kind of miney or resources on him. This depresses me but is the truth. If you don't mean profit, you are worthless and can die at the steps.

Well shit. I guess i need to do a visit. Ots gonna suck, dont wanna think about tje cost

You say you were coughing a lot. The more you cough, the more the intercostal muscles have to work, and the repeated movement can cause these muscles to stretch, pull, or partially tear. This could be it.

Blood clots in the lungs (or pulmonary embolism) are usually felt in the chest or upper back, not the abdomen. You may feel like you're having a heart attack. The pain is often sharp and felt when you breathe in deeply, often stopping you from being able to take a deep breath. It can also be felt when you cough, bend or stoop. Are your legs swollen?

I think it's either a muscle or hernia. You should see a doctor soon, ask for an ultrasound of the area in pain. If it continues then you should have a gastroscopy done.

Attached: 1656803181461.png (593x593, 343.14K)

No they won’t, you retarded faggot. They’ll bill him.

Nah, no pain in my chest, if i had pain in my chest i would of run to the er bills be damned.
The is all in my lower left abdom. Not even my stomach, literally my side. Also i just notice that if do an open mouth cough it hurts allot less, but if i try to supress my cough and it goes through anyway with my mouth closed it hurts more.

That’s why the ER’s get filled up with patents that can’t afford the doctor bill. If you go to the doctor they want their money right then. The ER will bill you and depending on where you live they can put a lean on a home. There are other ways hospitals are making sure they get their money. They also report to credit agencies. So now you’re more poor and have even shitter credit. Being sick can easily put you living in the street in a heartbeat. Shit isn’t right, if you ask me.

also seconding a damaged lower intercostal muscle, given the prior cold.

monitor and see a doctor if the symptoms don't improve. not worth going to the ER right now without other symptoms.

Lower left pain usually lower than the belly button can be diverticulitis. You can go to ER or doctor to make sure it's not diverticulosis. This is a bowel infection that is relatively common but does require antibiotics. It also may require a restricted diet for a Time. If it is this unfortunately it doesn't go away but will reoccur you need to change your diet and make sure it's not abscessing because that can result in surgery with colostomy bag.

If it doesn't go away in a few days definitely get it checked out this is a complete guess the only way to confirm really is a CAT scan. Or if they're savvy they will just give you a blood test to see if there's an infection spike in blood cells.

Spleen, kidney, pancreas are thoughts because of the region in your abdomen. But it could also be referred pain coming from the other side. Any problems with urine output?

Attached: F89FE70E-08FC-4AE4-ABF9-B0BE771C5E4F.jpg (602x452, 62.48K)

No, my pee is normal. The first day it hurt to take a shit but it kinda felt like muscle strain rather actual pain

Hmm, its hard to say. I guess you couldsay the pain is about level with my belly botton.