Would you let this 12 year old girl kiss you on the lips if you were GUARANTEED that you wouldn't get in trouble and...

Would you let this 12 year old girl kiss you on the lips if you were GUARANTEED that you wouldn't get in trouble and she wouldn't tell anyone?

(Pic is actually when she was 12)

Attached: Scrnsht09.jpg (1080x1302, 336.56K)

kill yourself pedo scum

Is that even illegal? Parents can do it with their kids and it's not considered incest.

If it were guaranteed I wouldn't get in trouble and it would be our secret? I fuck her in all 3 holes. She looks mature to me. If u said she was 22 I'd believe it

Yeah she looks and tries to act twice her age.

Won't lie she gets a lot of attention and money from it so can't really blame her

Attached: Twelveteen.webm (1080x1284, 1.75M)

No, and she is kinda generic, I wouldn't dare to burtn my hand because some 12 is horny

Who is she? She was already posted before

Any girl that acts or dances to any of these needs to be shot in the belly.

I wouldn't kiss a stupid chav, regardless of age. So, NO.

Just kissing?

LOL looks generic. Sounds pretty gay bro.

Generic 25yo boring white privilege. Yawn.

got any more legal stuff?

if she had a dick, these faggots would simp out in a heartbeat.

that's not saying I'd fuck her too, because I would, no matter the age. but I wouldn't go full beta simp faggot mode like the rest of these autismos

The law is whatever the judge decides it to be.

Who is she?

A 12 year old girl

No it is not, OP said this pic was taken when she was 12 so she is not that anymore

If you showed a photo of a baby that was taken 50 years ago you'd still say it's a baby. Dumbass

Nobody ever drops the @ lol

Enjoy jail then, nigger

@katyybaby19 on IG

No wat she's 12

Lol, pretty sure she just turned 13 or something but yeah she's been hot since she was like 11 or 12.

She knows it too. I also follow her on insta lol

Attached: Do not pass go.jpg (1080x1482, 275.81K)

Fuck, she's 12?!

Just because she makes your pp hard doesn't mean shes not super young, user.

Welcome to real life.

she's not 12 faggot

Samefag trying so hard for OP to drop the source and be line "HURR SHE IS 12 LOOK HERE'S HER PROFILE"

fuck off newfags

This

Attached: laughing-against-the-world.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

if there were no consequences id also plug my wang into all of her holes and leave my semen in her pussy.

Coco needs to be manhandled, bros!