I’m a literal psychopath AMA

I’m a literal psychopath AMA

Attached: 1C5B5443-B0A0-481B-93F4-9DF577CF3BAE.jpg (3088x2316, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXcmrvFHE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a literal faggot.
Sage.

How so, remember the other thread?

Do you think, assuming there’s a reliable method of detection, that people like yourself should be stripped of human rights?

How's highschool going for you faggot

Do psychopaths provide some kind of symbiotic function to the whole, or are they simply parasites

I don't follow you on Any Forums. You aren't an eCeleb. You're just a faggot attention whore.

Are you like a cartoon villain?

Nice selfie faggot

This fucker things that his constant anhedonia, and lessened senses of social belonging being by-products of school bullying is a some anime tier ass quality that's is somewhat appealing.
Laugh at this schizo faggot laugh

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

No,

I operate normally like a human, but sometimes my tone of voice/the way I talk is really commanding of people and a lot of people look at me oddly when I talk because it’s like i truly have no empathy

People expect a warm smile back and I just give them a cold calculated creepy smirk behind this soulless mask. I’m still human it’s just I act like an end of my own means so to speak

I have no remorse when it comes to doing anything wrong. I cut people off in traffic and drive like a menace. Also I feel like I do nothing wrong. I have almost 20+ speeding tickets before I turned 21 and after my third time getting pulled over I never felt fazed/nervous by police tbqhf

I have also never been arrested but I have forged documents to minimize my citations with 0 regrets. I manipulate tf out of anyone or any system I can so yeah I’m a leach

Whatever floats your boat, but you have a lot of projection there, frogposter

How’s high school, edgefag? Hope you get your ass kicked even more, next year

You sound like a pedo

>I operate normally like a human, but sometimes my tone of voice/the way I talk is really commanding of people and a lot of people look at me oddly when I talk because it’s like i truly have no empathy

It's like you're truly retarded.

You have "I want attention" syndrome. Kill yourself faggot.

Do I really look that young uwu

What is your specific diagnosis?

How tho I sound like a zoomer

Would you be willing to participate in a trial for short term personal gain if the study was for identifying people such as yourself with the ultimate intent of euthanizing them as a sort of eugenics program, assuming you yourself would be given immunity to these direct consequences

Do you feel any kinship to your fellow psychopaths?

I read a study once that said psychopaths are more likely to enjoy m&m songs. Do you like m&m?

When are you going to go into a mass shooting spree and blow your brains on national TV

Cut penis w. timestamp or GTFO bootlipped mudnigger.

Good fucking question

I have no fucking idea probably high on every spectrum, not really that autistic tho

This is so Reddit, and no. I think being psycho is normal until it reaches the extreme of violence when it gets out of control. I think it’s much easier for us to get aggressive than ur average normie

Yea kinda like if I watch something where like a court video with a convicted killer and they’re smiling, I will smile and laugh empathizing with them in a sick way. Like this guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXcmrvFHE0
The video itself isn’t funny and is actually sad with the dad, but when I look at dudes face that shit makes laugh twistedly

Same when I look at Jodi Arias, I chuckle cause I can see the same psychopath in them

Yuh I like him unionircally

>I’m a literal psychopath AMA

I always wondered why some people post their pics sideways