Stop dating fat people

Stop dating fat people

Attached: 1653497823354.jpg (940x788, 65.77K)

do it

I've only had fat girlfriends

>Stop dating fat people

Stop worrying about shit that doesn't involve you, Fascist.

Fat girls are like mopeds: They're both fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you doing it...

>fascism
fatshit

Attached: melting.gif (305x244, 1.94M)

america/10

Attached: 1656598873067.jpg (1000x1218, 352.43K)

you cant ride a fat girl

How many buckets of KFC did she eat? How does her heart still function?

So heres the deal. Youll be the skinnyish one and the fat goirl would be like ok with it. But once youre the fat one and shes thin the turn tables

You can. You can't let them ride you, though. Well, you could do that too, but you'd probably suffocate.

are u fucking retared? ya dumb fucking fucking wit. fucking do us all a favour and KYS

They cant even do doggy. Their knees start to hurt from all the weight. Trying to prone bone will have your legs spread like a gymnast and they will lock up. Only way missionary.

Attached: 1642129816733.jpg (432x649, 47.5K)

how much do you have to eat to get and stay this fat? my house mate weighs less than that and can't go more than 2 hours without eating a full meal

Remember it's not just calories consumed, it's consumption minus utilization.

utilization = calories to maintain basal metabolic rate + calories expended via activity/exertion+ calories required to digest food

And these three categories can vary a fair amount from person to person. The same calorie consumption levels could result in loss, gain, or no change of weight in different individuals simply through small idiosyncrancies in their physiology and differences in parameters lile basal metabolic rate vis a vis their indivodual calorie utilization rates.

This isn't even getting into the complexity of considering different calorie composition, varied forms of micronutrients, families of micronutrients i.e. cis vs trans unsaturated fats and the effects and interactions of human phenotypic variation on these different dietary factors and variables and the end result on weight and metabolism.

Human metabolism is ungodly complicated.

I refuse

this is a thinly veiled bait to incite hate over roevwade and frame everyone as being too lazy and ill willed to change their lifestyle and avoid sex to avoid pregnancy

this is how these groups try to identify potential future members if they already lean towards the bait

wow really?

It's not that complicated user

So by being fit, I'm against both fatties and whores?
Based

I refuse to believe my eyes. I refuse to believe evidence and reason. A person cannot possibly be that fat.