What’s so good about fentanyl that people are killing the selves with it all the time?

What’s so good about fentanyl that people are killing the selves with it all the time?

Attached: 03A809D5-C872-401D-BB8E-6486495F04A5.jpg (1280x958, 514.2K)

the fact its cheap
means dealers can just lace or replace what you think you're buying with Fent and make more money
t.LSD is $40 a tab here and MDMA starts at $300/g, so 90% of the time they're just fucking Fent or Meth

I started bevause I was around people that did it and I tried it and the feeling of numb or falling into a blissful sleep so quickly was enough
Withdrawals are extremely uncomfortable and painful in a sore kind of way, like your legs are restless but you have an urge to keep moving them (I guess that’s restless leg syndrome) and your head hurts like you just got done crying and your bowels hurt (it makes you kinda constipated so I think when you withdrawal you kinda let it all out)

Damn MDMA is expensive there. LSD too but it’s also something people should respectfully do as spiritual or philosophical trips instead of party drugs

But fetti is like cheap as fuck here in comparison to other stuff
But
At the same time it’s an expensive drug

Also why did two plugs that normally have decent shit start selling this stuff that kinda goes black (as in the picture) same day? I’ve noticed this before too. It’s like this is their backup shit and they both use the same source I guess
It’s kinda ok I’m nodding out now but damn

why don’t you try to get help I know it’s not easy but I can’t believe you’re talking about nodding out like it don’t kill people

I’ve tried and I’m still trying. It’s easier than it seems, honestly, and I’ve been clean for almost a year before relapse. Now at a point where if I do it I need to take time off work and I can’t afford to at the moment, so I’m trying to find options. But believe me I will do it, I’m not trying to nigger my way through life

What’s so good about alcohol that people are killing the selves with it all the time?

Same fucking logic who cares what drug people do at the end of the day you’re all degenerates like me

the absolute best feeling when injected
40 seconds later you pass out, but what a great 40 seconds

no idea why retards would cut shittier drugs with clearly superior fentanyl. kills their clients when they could get better more addicted clients for cheaper
my guess is it is so strong that regular street retards dont understand and then shit happens

Fent is stronger than h. So they use less h. Save a buck. Shits retarded

I really don’t think it’s to save money or get customers hooked. I think it’s murderers trying to kill people. A lot of the time it makes no sense profit-wise to cut with fetti. NO OFFENSE but.. Also.. 40 seconds? I guess. I smoke off foil and it lasts a long time, I’ll be nodding out for hours. As for being well, it lasts even longer depending on the quality. But I know you’re looking for the intense instant knockout so yeah 40 seconds for you probably. This is why tho, shit feels GOOOD

>save a buck

Is heroin really that much more expensive? I figured you’d spend more money than save. I jumped immediately on fet so I ever got to try heroin. Someone gave me brown shit once and said it’s heroin when I said I felt nothing. If that’s true then fetti is extremely strong in comparison. But I feel like I got gipped and this idiot wanted to lie and act like I got the wrong drug instead

Also I just realized “gipped” is like based on the word “gypsy” and Gypsies are known for a stereotype of ripping people off (which is completely true btw)

IV of straight fentanyl by a anesthesiologist is about 30-90 seconds before passed out
If i want long opiate feels i will go with methadone, though that will make me insane later on.

They relapse and they die bevause their tolerance dropped and they overdosed trying to do the amount they normally do

Or they’re used to weaker stuff and someone gave them something more powerful

Or they bought one drug and got another

Or bought one drug and some asshole uses the same scale they weighed their fentanyl in or the same bag they carried it in and then tubes it to a customer without a fucking care
For someone who doesn’t do fentanyl just a tiny mole sized amount will fuck tou up
when I started I would ask to do a “freckle” sized bump bevause that’s all it fucking took for me

That’s like people who take suboxyn: it’s suooosed to help you get clean but if you have no tolerance it’s probably some hornekmrr free i

omfg what’s up my fellow dope fiends whatcha up to on the z4th

Motherfuckers no matter how muchit cost will cut it to have more. The more you have the nore you can sell and more money you will have.money is a motivator makes people do stupid shit

i was given methadone because all the other opiates didnt do much for my nerve pain
turns out nothing at all ever does anything for nerve pain. various opiates are good enough to make me not care for a few hours, but the negative aspects made it even worse
most opiates you high for a few hours and then low and reup or want to an hero, but methadone lasted for like 20 straight hours. fucking insane shit, never again.

Drug dealers are for the most part completely immoral. They don't want to kill their customers, but they want to maximize profits by making their product as potent, and as cheap as possible. You can achieve that by using high potency synthetic opioids.

About 10 years ago they changed the way they made oxycotin pills so that you were unable to cut it up to snort it. Dealers then turned to pressing their own pills because people liked to snort the shit. Then they "found out" that they could cut the pills with fent and make like 10x the profit and it snowballed from there at least thats what i experienced first hand

t. ex fairly big time dealer

It’s why I don’t fuck with pressies

Also I like pure fet I snort that or I fucking smoke it

Watch it melt and I get hard seeing that degenerate powder melt

Sometimes different colors and shit bevause niggers keep cutting it with different shit and st w certain point you ethnicity kitejtteiru err

Were you one of the dickheads that would cut fentanyl with manitol

I would use a (no needle) syringe to shoot it up my butthole after crushing it and mixing it with water. It was 2011 I think, a long time ago now. Cleaned my carpet 3 times to get the puke stains out of it, but I never cared

Ive never even heard of that, back when i hustled i was always given fent for free no idea if it was cut with anything i never did the shit only used the patches a couple times