Walk in train

>walk in train
>see this
>wat do?

Attached: very-flexible-woman-reading-book-subway-standing-gymnastic-split-concept-healthy-lifestyle-flexibility-yoga-235662794.jpg (479x1111, 93.16K)

take a sniff

Attached: norris.gif (450x304, 703.36K)

Attached: cunt (2).jpg (1495x778, 175.11K)

Attached: kick.gif (480x258, 1.9M)

Kick her right In the Cunt

Well, naturally I have sex with her then and there. She clearly wants to.

Turn 360 degrees and call her an exhibitionist cunt

tickle?

360? Really? Do the math, newfag.

Scratch and sniff.

Not sure if troll.

Its just passing gas. Give it space.

Obvious bait is obvious.

>announce your stinky fish taco to everyone in the train
Fuck off woman

Attached: 1544135028632.png (552x413, 332.29K)

Whip out my cell phone and snap a few pics.

I saw a dude taking pics of a girl sitting opposite to him in a tram and she noticed and laughed out loud "are you taking pics of me??! LOL" he just left quietly. I can't blame him though.

>he doesn't buy his stock images of attractive women
C'mon now, user. At least use your free trials.

Attached: Ukrainian Brunette.jpg (1000x667, 142.49K)

Another one falls for it. You just hate to see it.

Dreamcatch has "Free download!!! XDD" button but it's a lie. It redirects to a shitty page where you have to choose your pay plan. I'm not paying for pics of whores

Free trials:
Depositphotos: 35 images iirc
Adobe Stock: 10 images
Shutterstock: 10 images
123rf: 10 images
Bigstock: 5 images per day for a total of 35

I have never heard of Dreamcatch. Sounds like a bootleg Dreamstime, which gives 10 free images, but it still has watermarks on it which defeats the purpose. Anyways, have fun user.

Attached: russian ginger woman.jpg (1000x667, 155.58K)

Yeah I meant Dreamstime I don't know how the fuck I constructed Dreamcatch in my head. Slept two hours. Also thanks

No worries user. However, all free trials require you to put in your credit card; that's not just a stock photo thing. Just cancel your trial as soon as you bag your share. Though if you're really afraid of putting anything out there and get charged by accident (never happened to me, but I heard 123rf is notorious), Depositphotos and Adobe Stock has free stock images, especially the latter. was free, for the record.

They also make really amazing wallpapers, to boot.

Attached: Ukrainian Brunette 2.jpg (1000x667, 122.17K)