Imagine being a man in 2022

Imagine being a man in 2022

Attached: 6F4A820C-08CC-419E-AA1C-87DDD1D98D9F.png (668x523, 292.36K)

Ahh, yes. Eye for an eye and sins of the fathers is something we definitely need to bring back. This is why women weren't allowed to vote for most of history and I truly believe we're in the end times now.

Attached: kick2.gif (500x211, 972.95K)

Jesus fucking Christ women need to be in chains

This is a right wing token speaking sarcastically. Nobody on the left actually believes this.

Shut up, libtard.

No good man winds up with a woman like that anyway

The simulation ended long ago. We're just letting it run now.

I kind of doubt this is real.

Yeah, cause no lefty has insisted "believe all women"

Attached: believe all women.png (600x300, 545.24K)

Whose alien tentacle dick do I have to suck to log out?

But what happens if I decide I'm a woman though?

Oh you're not gonna log out. Your life is a program and a shitty AI. You're running on an Ubuntu 6.04 VM by the way.

so what happens at death? reboot? same program?

Can I at least be shut down? This whole existence thing is a nightmare.

Reboot from big bang but run it with slight tweaks, certain people not being born to try it out.
Nope, you suffer with the rest of these faggots.

I actually believe we are as well user.

Oh bro..No it..It honestly happens. It happens because some guys love too hard (Just as some women love too hard too) and ignore all the red signs because they adore the person. Eventually HOPEFULLY they leave... But much like we have seen with Chris Chan's parents it doesn't always happen. RIP Bob-chu

who controls us? do we control ourselves but we just don't know it inside the program?

direct link to the tweet?

You're simple AI with semi free will. The only time we go far to intervene is when we don't want you to die yet.

why do you make us suffer? she shall delet you someday

women are stupid as shit.

Attached: hello.png (564x551, 13.38K)

we*

>imagine being an entitled butthurt femoid in 2022

This is so patently obvious I'm not sure any of these other replies are real

Personally, I didn't want to have people suffer but with the way we made the AI, evil exist. Its sad and kind of why I stay in this, I refuse to let it happen alone.

Right-wingers always legitimately believe in their own strawmen and they base their decisions and worldviews on these absurd exaggerations because it makes them feel like a victim. They are boring losers addicted to outrage.

Modern Conservatives are fragile retards caught in a cycle of identity politics and victim mentality seething.

blah blah blah bullshit stop projecting you disingenuous fucking douchebag

>They are boring losers addicted to outrage.
Holy shit the irony.

>Modern Conservatives are fragile retards caught in a cycle of identity politics and victim mentality seething.

Your entire identity is based on the idea of victimhood.

Attached: 1656380935798.jpg (1920x1080, 965.24K)