What did she mean b this?

What did she mean b this?

Attached: what.jpg (724x824, 599.92K)

It means she's a whore, like any other woman.

that she doesnt want to be impregnated by such a loser like you

Hmmmm,.... post more for further investigation into her intentions

once in while you see something and then think that the muslims are right

Probably thinking the same thing as me as a kid: Round things? Must be a Life Saver. Mom, can I have some candy?

muslims were right since the beginning. Women must know their place and be obedient or they get the stone to the head treatment. This is the only viable approach to these fucking whores.

Attached: insta.jpg (1768x1728, 149.51K)

damn what a perverted whore to write such things at the age of 9. This only proves the fact every woman is born to be a slut.

It's a guy moron

the fact she posted about nigger cum doesnt make her a boy and a gay white sub like you are

no, i meant about the death to the west stuff. but yeah the women stuff too... yeah. exactly.

It means I'm cutting the tip so she can reach back and feel the rim and think it's on. Crempied 6 hookers like that and an aunt.

THAT A BOY, FUCKING HIGH FIVE. MASSIVE ENERGY. CUM IN MY MOUTH. BLLLBLBLBLBLLB

that if you’re lucky be allowed to penetrate the skin, you need to have a big donger. and wear protection

>OMG NOT THE HECKING CONDOMS THATS SO LEWD OMGGGGGG REEEEEEEEE

It means someone used photoshop.

she meant that it was the democrats fault for the high fuel prices and inflation, also poor job aspects and badly maintained infrastructure is exactly what the dems want!

Attached: 1649358430454.webm (404x720, 1012.64K)

It's you guys who don't give a fuck about infrastructure.

a normal condom can easy cover a 3L bottle of soda so a XXL condom is literal bullshit.

POST SAUCE MY NIGGA

Children are sexualised so much nowadays that even i'm bothered by it

Sauce is from lonely pedo user using Photoshop

i dont wanna believe that

Lol I've seen a few that were literally dating and fucking men in their 20s-30s like it's normal

> pic related kek

Attached: Scrnsht.jpg (1080x656, 96.65K)

Why would 12 year olds pose with themselves just wearing a bra wtf

sauce nigga

Cuz they're sexy???? Duh

You will need this in jail

My favorite part of this whole thing is the (Sweden) with the Japanese flag next to it

wow retards have photoshop now

These postings are written by adult police in order to find pedophile

Nope, women should have freedom. Whores are good for society. The jewish religions ruined Europe

Attached: 1656595531631.png (603x830, 452.04K)

nice photoshop fbi larper