I'm proud of my heritage

I'm proud of my heritage

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

I'm sad they lost

Loser

>Vietnam War
>Afghanistan
>9/11
>Iraq

4 losses under America's belt.

You're proud you lost?

It takes courage to admit that you are the product of bestial sex. I'm proud of you, OP.

why did they do it?

Attached: a11ba56a35f0b7b80d5311031ad3516e.jpg (1280x720, 134.71K)

You did this thread like an hour half ago, where are your cousins, bryson?

>from the last thread
The white population and birth rate are rapidly declining, you ancestors fought and died for nothing. Your pride is nothing but a compensation for having no redeeming qualities as an individual. Cope, seeth, and dilate.

based. I have come to peace with the idea thatmy race is doomed. Fighting is exhausting and meaningless. I'm just grateful I can at least fap furiously to our women getting Blacked by all kinds of African refugees.

Take the Blackedpill my white brothers.

Attached: 1619343793267.jpg (540x901, 125.34K)

if you need to post it this much just to tell yourself that youre probably not that proud of it

The faggots on the left were offended that they were being associated with redneck trailer trash. Ironic that they want to alienate their core audience for some hypothetical courtly plantation gentlemen.

Why not add the one where we gave the taliban and al queada 100 BILLION worth of advanced military equipment

confederation lasted like four years, retard, nice "heritage"

Thank you reagan

KYS

Cool.

based

ahahahaha you proud of being a loser huh damn what a dumbass

1. Not even their actual flag
2. They attacked the union first
3. Fighting for a racist group thst wanted slavery is just as bad as supporting hitler
4. You were an outnumbered group of idiots who refused to die, so congrats for being a sore loser who refuses to admit he's dumb and wrong

No such thing as civil war