Did you know you can get the Triforce in Ocarina of Time?

did you know you can get the Triforce in Ocarina of Time?

Attached: its real.png (521x432, 260.8K)

No you can't, bitch. Prove it.

No shit. Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom. Ganon has the Triforce of Power. Link has the Triforce of Courage. You literally start with it.

Attached: pepepe.png (904x864, 118.9K)

just fucking google it

Did you know that you're already on the internet, and so instead of stupid Zelda shit, you COULD have been looking at boobs this whole time?

I can do both, fag. Don't act like you can't walk an chew gum at the same time.

OOT speedruns are fun to watch. So many bugs. Just like Mario 64

Take your clickbait and shove it. If anyone's wondering, there's a video going around where they hack the Triforce into the game and they're selling it as legit but it's not.

Newfags can not

∆ ∆

New fags can not

well yeah, it's still technically impressive. you can get philosophical about hacking in beta elements and the like that are technically included on the disk, but not intended as part of the game. you're right faggot, no one gives a shit.

Attached: jaugars guy.gif (236x224, 1.81M)

>Bomb all the gossip stones
>Stand in the middle of hyrule field and play the overturn of sages (fuck you find the middle your self)
> stair way will open to sky temple
> fight El perco in sky temple
> Raru will show you the triforce but you can’t have it
> L was real Nigga I told ya

Nigga nobody’s falling for that do you think it’s 2004 ??

Rom hacking has been a thing for decades. Not impressive. Shove it.

"The "Overture of Sages" is a fake Ocarina song that was supposedly found in Ocarina of Time. It was first "found" by a person with the pseudonym of Adriana Almandoz, who revealed her story on the site Hyrule: The Land of Zelda and said that the "Overture of Sages" ultimately led to the Triforce."

arbitrary code execution isn't rom hacking. technically. it all occurs on a regular cart and regular N64. plus 2 million or so precise controller inputs necessary to construct all the elements. lol

Buncha dog shit. So they just filled the "empty" icon in the menu? Nothing else? Doesn't do anything.

Buncha clickbaiting twitch tards.

My brother's friend said you had to look at the sky for like 30 minutes, then Ganon's face appears and he takes you to the Dark World. He said he put the controller down and left for some reason or another and rushed back when he heard Ganon laughing, which is actually bullshit because you have to hold the stick to keep looking up but, boy, did my younger, more retarded self ever believe it.

lmao owned

I actually back in 2000 wrote nintendo and got a letter back explaining in 2 pages the various hoaxes they had heard with the definitive answer being "You cannot obtain the Triforce in Ocarina of time. However if you have a SNES or NES you can obtain it in the older games." or along those lines. I

Nigger, watch the video. They didn't simply do ACE. They add fucking Breath of the Wild models and integrate Twitch at one point. Yes, they added them to the game using ACE but they still pulled them from an outside source. It's just a rom hack with extra steps.

well, yes. that's true. tbh, that part was gay. I get why they did it, but it certainly went several magnitudes beyond plausibility. it was fun up to that point.

My bad I was going off memory and had not seen the recent mod
I just watched it and almost cried