I asked this earlier today but, fuck it. Maybe the late shift has more insight

I asked this earlier today but, fuck it. Maybe the late shift has more insight.

I'm in my 40s. My wife is about two years younger than me. She's no longer in shape (I am), she's never wanted children, and is very career oriented. We both make good money, live a nice life, are well established in our community, and that's about it.

My girlfriend is 22. We've been seeing each other since she was 19. At first, just sex. She now wants to be in a relationship fully, and wants to progress and have kids. She would be a wonderful mother, even though she's young. She's also stunningly beautiful.

So what should I do?

Attached: 468full-tiffany-teen.jpg (468x600, 29.83K)

She is 22. Does she have the mental capacity to raise a bastard child?

I mean, I would be divorcing my wife. So the kid wouldn't be a bastard. I may be a pervert but I'm not a fucking degenerate. I wouldn't raise a kid out of wedlock.

you said you have a wife then you start talking about a gf. you are divorced?

verification not required

I am married but have a girlfriend, or mistress. Choose whatever term you like.

Fucking mofos with all the luck. You in your 40s and got a fucking 19yo? Damn, im 32 and cant get nobody.

Divorce and and take the younger one. 50 yo here. Do it because of you want kids, this is your last chance. I screwed my chance and regret my childless marriage.

Go to the gym and stop eating and drinking garbage. You're a man. That's the beauty of it. Took me years to figure it out.

Doo you really think it's made that much of a difference. I do love the thought of her at home with a kid, and me coming home to pick my kid up. My wife now is very anti-children. She'd think I was crazy talking this way.

lulwut? then you're not a good husband. your wife should be here asking us advice about how to best divorce you.

verification not required

No shit, I'm not a good husband. But I also enjoy fucking a 22 year old girl regularly.

Don't get morality in this. I'm asking a real question.

Have children

Yeah dude. Your body and energy fucking fails when you get closer to 50. Don't lose the time you have. I am getting divorced now but wish I did it at least 5 years ago. It may not be perfect with the age gap but you gotta go for it because to yolo. Sounds like you have known her a few years so if you're still together fucking go for it.

I'm tempted. My wife is so against it. My girlfriend said while talking about it the other night, "Aren't you ready for your real life to start?"

If she is out of shape, she is not a good wife.

The age thing is an issue. For me, at least. I'm well established in the community. But I'd love to be with her for real. I just can't tell if it's just me wanting a fantasy. But she does love me.

Man I wish I were you with that opportunity. Same 50yo here. I almost fucking cry if I think a 22 yo were to say that to me. My only reason to keep living is to give to my nieces and nephews after I get divorced.

OP here. Honestly, you have no idea how much I just want to say fuck it and run away with her. Starting my "real" life with her... having children, etc. But my social life would be completely upended.

If I'm honest, I love my girlfriend, The whole situation is just fucked given my social status. I mean, I'm asking here for advice.

Ditch the hag, build a family. It sucks you wasted so much of your wife with a woman that has no future, but that doesn't mean you need to destroy yours. Just try not to get fucked in the divorce.

I won't. Prenup I demanded do to inheritance.

just do it bro

Attached: 1357607284003.jpg (413x395, 15.74K)

Get a good divorce attorney. Never look back. Enjoy your new life. You deserve it.

Register every vehicle that belongs to you in either your business name if possible or a family members name. You'll have to protect your assets when you go through the divorce. I bet she'll go after all the money and leave you high and dry... Or you can just get wife pregnant "accident"

Smart, but still have to be careful. There is more than a little precedence of judges just straight up ignoring prenups. It would be best if you could figure out how to talk your wife into an amicable divorce.

Get with the gf. Start a family. You and your wife have irreconcilable differences.

I was faced with a similar dilemma, but the age gap was 12 years, not 22 years.

Let's look to the future. When the kid is 20 you'll be mid sixties which is not a problem really but she'll be mid forties and facing you declining with age. That could be a problem.

But deal with one problem at a time, the immediate one being you want kids. Frankly if you can afford to dissolve your life, losing assets, cash and many of your friends and reputation, then go for it.

Go full douche bro. Cut her off but set her up so it looks like she was cheating so she gets nothing.

Like seriously make it so bad that your wife kills herself.

both os these... Don Draper is exactly what I want to do. Just fucking leave.

Smart, and thank you.

I'm in a Red state so worried about how much the judge may give her. Crap part of red states. There is no way she would be okay with divorce, nor any way I could make that happen easy. It'll be hard for her and she'll be blindsided

god damn you're a dumbass. get a divorce and let the old fat bitch go, then fuck the brains out of the young one, but since you've already been doing that, the novelty will wear off, and no she won't be a good mother because she's a god damn moron at age 22 so if you're srs and not a fag then wait till she turns 25-26 at least and take the time to really reflect on whether you're not just using her as a cum dumpster.

wrong place to ask for advice. but as an extremely alpha user with a wife and hoes, you gotta remember, she will eventually be your current wife, and the cycle will begin again, kids or not whatever. the throne of want is empty, and forever shall be

Go over the possibilities with your attorney. You may be best off moving out, filing for legal separation, then moving to a city with better judges and filing for divorce there. Again, discuss options and strategies with your attorney.

Well, if there is truly no way to get her on board then honestly might was well just rip the bandage off. If you really want to take time and be a bit duplicitous about it you could always spends some time going to a shrink. Ham up some shit about depression, regrets about not having a family, how your wife doesn't want that and it is irreconcilable. It would add m to a year to your eta but would help to tilt things in your favor.

Same fag here... Pressed send too soon.

If you're in a modern western country then hiding assets won't work. If you've been with the current wife for a long time then she's going to get half of everything and fighting it will cost heaps.

Hence focus on the future and not the past if you go this path.

I know several guys who've traded in the old wife for the newer model, but it's been hard and from 8 only 1 is still in the relationship with the younger woman. Younger women have different ideals, different standards and behaviours. The life you've become established in may not be suitable so be prepared for a big wake up call, especially with a kid.

Good luck.

Rhetorical question: you're considering divorcing your wife of X years to marry a younger bitch who wants kids with a man she is the other woman to? Enjoy having two divorces and a kid by 45. Dumbass.

This is the correct answer.

This may be the best advise. I can do it better elsewhere.

I'm spending my time watching fucking Netflix and shit. And it's a lot of "Oh, look at all the black people" and "Oh, trans people are actually what they say." While my wife cheers it on if she isn't asleep and farting.

You can see my issue.