How do I convince a fren that I care about to quit taking these Jewish SSRI poison pills...

How do I convince a fren that I care about to quit taking these Jewish SSRI poison pills? He’s gotten worse and blames everything but this crap.

Attached: 198974C6-D416-47D3-9D60-FD65D5DF6BB4.jpg (1280x960, 269.2K)

that's weird. my friend says his life was a struggle before he started taking Lexapro. Now he says it's more of an annoyance rather than a struggle.

Who would have thought that one medication could work differently on other people.

SSRIs unironically stopped me killing myself. They're not perfect but they do help

Your friend, like most people, cannot be reasoned with.

Attached: Mystery.jpg (1225x713, 317.4K)

Do some mushrooms with him.

Alternatively, and seriously, look into ketamine therapy. I've been on every anti-depressant at one time or another in the last 20 years, including an anti-psychotic. Bi-monthly Ketamine therapy renders the entire depression pharmaceutical industry moot. It's amazing.

I have been taking them for a couple of months now and they seem to have helped with my anxiety. Now I feel detached from everything around me, to a reasonable degree. It has not ameliorated my relationships since I come across as an aloof asshole to everyone but it is a small price to pay.
Side effects like nausea and difficulty to cum went away after the first month.

It's only worse he first weeks.

> stopped me killing myself
These cases are definitely good, but my doctor tried pushing these on me for 3 years during my yearly checkups and I never said anything or even felt suicidal. They offer these like they're offering a stick of gun. Extremely irresponsible

>Edgy

stick of gum*

I've been on them for like 15 years and they're probably the reason I haven't killed myself yet

My only problem is I have no tears even when I'm sad and I feel aloof all the time. Detached. Which is still an improvement over irrational crying all day long and sleeping for several days in a row

Antidepressants are life savers.

It's not your place to convince him to stop taking them, also quitting those things cold turkey can be dangerous so don't do that.
You said you care about him so I assume you've discussed it with him and aired out your concerns. Maybe research alternatives and suggest them.

Wellbutrin & Cymbalta worked wonders.

I did mushrooms and was finally at peace for about 2 weeks. I did a small dose, though. Researchers administrater 2 big doses. I've heard good things about ketamine therapy.

The only thing you can do is either find something that blocks it like grapefruit or some other bullshit or straight up switch their medication. You should see the results almost immediately and they'll talk to someone about getting put on a different ssri

Not lexapro but my life was torturous before I started taking sertraline. Now I have bountiful mental energy and I have lost weight, gotten huge, and I have a gf. Your friend needs to talk to his doctor and get something else if what he's taking isn't working.

Note that before this I was an obese, handle per week alcoholic with suicidal thoughts. I had panic attacks daily and had completely isolated myself from all social contact except with my family due to extreme anxiety. I asked for antidepressants.

Did I just take poison?

This thread is proof this site is riddled with zogbots holy shit

Opie if you aren't just shilling kike poison get your friend into dry fasting and meditation

You are right. Your friend should listen to his fren that rants about jews to teens on Any Forums and Any Forums. You clearly have your life together more than their psychiatrist. Their psychiatrist is probably a normie who isn't in government watch lists.

Attached: 1655592645830.gif (480x356, 876.49K)