Gas stations make a margin of 27 cents off a gallon. But he wants to blame gas stations and not his inflation policy

Gas stations make a margin of 27 cents off a gallon. But he wants to blame gas stations and not his inflation policy.
INB4 someone calling me a trumptard. I just call an idiot or a liar when I see one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 10.10.01 PM.png (1112x630, 133.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

convenience.org/Research/FactSheets/FuelSales
youtu.be/c1kIAH86m-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trumptard

Attached: 7378.jpg (1536x2048, 435.09K)

>Posts meme as evidence
good counterpoint retard.

I know its hard for you to get off your political teams dick.
convenience.org/Research/FactSheets/FuelSales

Attached: 667.jpg (1024x963, 75.65K)

LMAO 27 cents retard. I know you can't read. But keep posting le funny pictures

based

seethe, incel

Attached: 7DEE9D80-F2B3-47E5-92E9-C776A182C9D0.jpg (1024x576, 31.5K)

>canceling drilling contracts, exploration, and leases, refusing to produce a five-year-plan for it won't affect prices in a futures market

It's all for the Liberal World Order, isn't it?

NOOOO UR A INCEL BCUZ BIDEN IS GOOD. HOW DARE U INSULT BIDEN. NOOOO I'M NOT SUCKING MY POLITICAL TEAMS DICK!

27 cents on a margin of gas. keep posting pictures like the retards that you are.

>Gas stations make a margin of 27 cents off a gallon.
>oil companies posting record profits

Pick one.

One has nothing to do with the other moron. Do not pass go, do not collect another stimmy

Israeli bots run rampant.
Responding to the obvious troll "leftists" isnt actually talking to anyone real

Attached: 4chan bots.png (1847x886, 232.24K)

The gas station owners aren't making money off of drilling for gas the oil companies are. But that's not the gas station owners fault, like Biden is suggesting

Attached: 1655860943901.jpg (866x1024, 64.35K)

Trumps a retard too. But not as retarded as you are. Good argument retard.

Imagine caring about American politics like a boomer lmfao

Attached: FB_IMG_1656730883510.jpg (219x222, 9K)

Attached: 1656013808760.jpg (1125x1099, 176.58K)

We all thought AI would lead to some Skynet Terminator war across the globe, and it instead led to mean Jew text being generated on a meme website

Pajeets franchise gas stations, to secure themselves 70k a year after expenses.
Oil companies keep enough refineries offline, to secure themselves 700 billion dollars a year after expenses.
Oil dividends are up a lot this year, so maybe it's a trillion now, but Habib is still making his 70k for running the pumps.

US domestic oil production is not enough to influence the price of gas by multiple dollars.
Sanctions on Russia and OPEC production agreements are far more important, not to mention attempting to restart oil production after the price of oil was negative a year and a half ago.

Biden even said it on camera. under the Green New, Biden said he wants zero emissions now.

youtu.be/c1kIAH86m-Y

Attached: unnamed.jpg (827x1113, 134.62K)

>Pajeets franchise gas stations, to secure themselves 70k a year after expenses.
>Oil companies keep enough refineries offline, to secure themselves 700 billion dollars a year after expenses.
>Oil dividends are up a lot this year, so maybe it's a trillion now, but Habib is still making his 70k for running the pumps.
Cool story bro.

>Gas stations make a margin of 27 cents off a gallon.
$2+$.27=$7
clearly they are the ones to blame

Sources, Trumpcuck?

Joey boy has never owned a business, he's a collage frat boy run amock in government. He doesn't know how anything works, he does what he's told by others. He never knew but at least could make coherent sentiments in his youth. Now he's basically senile and being abused as an elder into doing outlandish shit nobody in their right mind would consider sound reasonable things.