Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Attached: 1.jpg (395x480, 30.55K)

For the logic impaired:

You have no obligation to give of your body to help any person, even one you have injured.

A fetus isn't a person.

>fun!
*blank face and anger
from 2006,8a
24a now

Attached: 056c54aab200b42a7e8f36fe3e7c30e5.gif (1200x1000, 690.17K)

You put it in there by being a slut in the first place. You condemned it to be there, just for you to murder whenever you saw fit.

They deserve to die regardless
They argue that it's alive
They don't care about the details

Once a child is born, you have no obligation to, for example, donate a kidney if you're a match. Why is it different if it isn't born yet?

You also legally can't kill your child when it's out of the womb, why is it okay to kill it when it's in the womb?

Fetus is not an object, it is a stage of HUMAN development.

Because it's not a child the entire time it's in the womb.

>You have no obligation to give of your body to help any nigger, even one you have oppressed.
>A nigger isn't a person.

Attached: asmb.png (661x587, 248.25K)

Wrong.

So are semen and egg, but nobody is claiming you're a mass murderer for 'bating 3 times a day in good faith

fetus isn't alive in any medical sense (i.e. brain development and activity) until closer to that "viability" point around 24 weeks. Until then, it's not meaningfully different from a tumor.

[citation needed] (bible doesn't count)

I don't need anything. You're just fundamentally wrong and thats all there is to it.

Wrong.

You're a dumbfuck whose worldview is based on some cuck book written by homos over 2k years ago. Either that or you're a stupid Muslim.

lol, literally just a kid saying NO NO NO over and over

Wrong.
Wrong.

Nothing but "oh you're gay, oh you're a kid, oh you're a shit skin". Same tired argument with liberals *yawn*

if something needs only your body to exist. its a part of you retard

if someone is about to ruin my life ofc i'd kill him

Wrong.
You took the risk of getting pregnant. You deserve to sacrifice your life for their theirs if push comes to shove.

Found the pedo.

father should be killed as well kek

Because you have absolutely no argument rooted in scientific fact.

even less, he doesn't have an argument - just a denial, like that holds any sway

Itt: transsexuals pretend to own a female body

Attached: gotime.jpg (448x310, 34.46K)

Virgin, what could you actually extrapolate from people fucking lmao

>youllneverhitthepussy.txt

Masifesto, immediately.

Attached: Mystery.jpg (1225x713, 317.4K)

>illegal abortion
>people abort
>legal abortion
>people still abort
that's always gonna be reality

what % of them do you think actually care about the fetuses lol

near 0% and i'd rather keep it that way instead of overpopulating shithole countries like those in which they have 9 kids because they don't know what a condom is
i'd go for forced abortion if the family doesn't have resources to give the child a proper life