Why would anyone want to eat pussy?

why would anyone want to eat pussy?

Attached: lilymosheen pathetic.jpg (499x837, 55.43K)

Submissive

It's like kissing, if you like the other person you like the smell and taste of her/his body fluids, evolution is disgusting, chads conquer nature

agree. it smells like sweat, urine, and fish no matter what the retards here will say

verification not required

Tell me you're a virgin without telling me you're a virgin

More mosheen

eating pussy is pretty normal , even male rats and some insects use their mouth to stimulate the females genitals to get her to mate.

Pussy is the best taste in the world and it feels so fucking good in your mouth. Don't do it all the time or your girl will think you're sub tho, maybe like 1 out of 8 times you can get away with it no cap.

Because one like women and their bodies enough to do so.

If you can do it well, it's kind of nice to make a girl come.

So she’ll like you.

If it smells like sweat and urine your girl needs to learn hygiene.
A fishy smell is kinda common but a musky smell is much more common IME. The smell and especially taste on the musky ones is genuinely great and even on the ones that are a bit fishy the musky is there in at least undernoted. Something about it is just so damn good. And the idea of it is just as good.

OP has obviously never had a girl cum in his mouth before, likely never made a girl cum at all.
Huff on that cope, rest of us will enjoy some nice wet pussy lips in our mouths.

it's like an infant sucking on nipples you don't know why but you will do it they are just so yummy

>yummy
kys really

post your tits or gtfo whore

nice digits

>its like kissing
idk, i've never gagged while kissing someone

ywnbaw

cuck

anyone under 26 shouldn't be allowed to post. fuck this 18+ shit.

you are a cuck and a loser

i am pretty sure people that make posts like this are closeted homosexuals. they try way too hard to pretend that they love shit that every normal man knows isn't so great. guys, just admit you are homos. no one cares these days that you actually like to suck dick.

verification not required

fish? Never had one smell like fish before. Chose better women.

Stop fucking fatties with no hygiene.