So what is up with the nigger who got 6 fucking magazines of police ammo emptied into him. Meth? Crack? Fentanyl...

So what is up with the nigger who got 6 fucking magazines of police ammo emptied into him. Meth? Crack? Fentanyl? Robbery? Rape?

Attached: one-time-use-220702-jayland-walker-protests-mjf-1534-d9839b.jpg (1520x992, 219.45K)

200 replies of bait

He pulled out a gun on police and got shot dead. Happens every day

You racist idiot. You’re gonna call him a n****r too? What the Fuck is your problem. He was an innocent man speaking his mind. Fuck you OP, can’t believe someone would even post something like this. Good thing you’re anonymous, buddy. Or I’d be at your front door tomorrow.

So who the fuck cares if it was 20 or 60?
Nigger tried to kill.
They defended themselves.
Surely some of the officers were niggers as well.
HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GON NIGGER NUTZO!?!?!?!??!

who cares, niggers are useless, the less the better

first off theyre called african americans-- the N word is NOT COOL! and they have just as much a right to live here as you do

>niggers

Okay guys. I see whats happening in this post. I just want you to all know if you say these things out loud, you will face consequences.

>(you)

Attached: Aware_0010art-768x768 (1).jpg (768x768, 69.82K)

Then why they die so much lol

This. Finally someone in the post who understands.

Okay? So I have autism what’s that have to do with racism?

because racist cops now wife fucked african americans in highschool/college and while he can't make her cum he can make them pay

kek

Is that a slur too? What the fuck is wrong with you all.

>Okay guys. I see whats happening in this post. I just want you to all know if you say these things out loud, you will face consequences.

Attached: A597E1D5-611F-48BD-8D79-F5652D74234D.png (427x400, 17.15K)

Attached: Dindunuffin.jpg (1880x1045, 483.29K)

White cops are racists and pussies. Quick to execute a Black man out of pure cowardice.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
fuck off, nigger

>says racist word 100 times and thinks he’s funny

Cool story bro

>says racist word 100 times
I only said it 86 times, retard

Attached: Matrix.png (1024x776, 409.92K)

just another case of evil w*te devil honkies not wanting a black man to live his life

eh wuz gud boyyy. dindunuffin

not the entire world. only you useless niggerloving amerifat tards

Ah so this is why Reddit hates you guys. Because you’re all racist. Makes sense now.

Attached: Jewmer.jpg (1079x1090, 511.58K)

summer cannot start until the Blacks are outraged!!! why my Black son be shot? he was gonna be a brain surgeon!

oh no redditfags hate us what are we gonna do guys?

Attached: 1618631364792.png (1000x700, 716.54K)