This is probably stupid to do but kinda desperate......am I ugly? Do you want to be friends? I have none...

This is probably stupid to do but kinda desperate......am I ugly? Do you want to be friends? I have none. I have a huge hobby of camping and know of really great spots. Here's of picture of me. I'm not the doggo. That's koda.

Attached: 20210827_153808.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

Attached: 1649396110618.jpg (640x886, 128.45K)

Not at all, in fact I'm more surprised that a Border Collie can type.

that's a bernese python dumbass

as a general rule i dont make friends off of Any Forums because i dont want to be killed/raped.
you guys look cool tho good luc

That dog is so handsome

Not at all what? To what part I mean? Hes actually mixed with husky! I work with dogs and it's the only thing in my life that makes me happy.

Attached: 20200124_100803.jpg (2560x1920, 885.36K)

I love camping. Where do you like to camp?

I sometimes make friends off of Any Forums or different boards of 4chin, but OP does look like a friendly and nice-to-be-around guy.

That doge looks like the happiest dude alive, ever. :')

Can I fuck your dog OP?

I usually go to morgington NC a place called steel creek!. The locals call it gods country and I guess I can understand why. It's so beautiful. It really lets you know how alone you are. Its so quiet but so loud. The water is absolutely freezing and safe to drink. Yhis board wont let me post pictures because theyre too big? I'm sorry.

Attached: IMG_20220115_131405.jpg (2592x1458, 377.29K)

this, although i have similar issues making friends.
i found playing dungeons and dragons at the local game shop to be an effective tactic. i now have four (4) friends. huge improvement.

if op has a hobby of some sort im sure he could find a similar situation.

Sounds amazing. I love camping in the woods with good dark skies. Meteor showers are my favorite.

Ok here. You all seem really cool and I didnt get the replys I assumed I could(other than the dick) thanks a lot for being humble. I guess I'll go now. Love you.

Also OP...is posting phone numbers for friends incredibly lunacy??

I'd recommend you not to post your phone number! There's always /soc/ to join discord servers or game things, and I'm still here. There's a bunch of people in to talk with.

>am I ugly?
no, you look pretty cute actually.

Thank you so much. I needed that. Haven't been looked at in a long time

you have a nice smile and the dog and camping thing is endearing. what work do you do with dogs?

Ever see a yeti, chum?

I work at a boarding kennel so I get to see so many dogs. We board cats too but only a handful. The people I work with arent great. Theyre young and I'm old :( 30. It doesn't bother me though because I just casually talk to them and do my own thing. I do work with my x gf though and she lets me know daily how much she doesn't like me without speaking. We have a past that won't go away. I want to move on because you know but can't. Mainly because I'm lost and feel ugly. I kinda want to save up the tiny ammount of money i make and just go away. Wyoming seems coool. But I can't afford anything. I did buy a new pair of work/hiking boots and a new car this year though. I really really want a friend.

No sir. Heard some pretty questionable sounds though. 2 years ago I was sleeping in my tent and around I don't know maybe 3am? Heard this weird "woof woof" sound right behind me and some twigs break. Not a barking woof but like a air exhale woof. It wasnt a bear or cayote ive seen and heards those before. Sound haunts my dreams daily.

>Sound haunts my dreams daily.
what do you mean?

well, you're not ugly and the more I read the nicer of a person you sound. too bad you're so far away otherwise id be your friend. working with the ex sounds like its pretty bizarre.

I've just never heard anything in my life that could make such a casual quiet yet loud sound. It was so calm yet letting itself known. The first "woof" was just a sound and then when it heard me wake up and move it got so much louder. I didn't speak or yell but you know made "wake up noises" moved my pillow and stuff. It's like it was playing with me. Woof then brake a branch. Woof then run and come right back. I have no idea what the hell it could have been.

She got me the job 4 years ago and now me and her are the two"OGs" so to say at the place. We do everything and we do it good. Yet she hates me but keeps it professional. I guess were both really comfortable there and it sucks. You have no idea how lonely I am. The dogs I work with really bring me happiness. The people don't.