What do you think of Gura and vtubers in general?

What do you think of Gura and vtubers in general?
What do you like to watch on youtube?

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (2160x2880, 582.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKAeNMLH_zCv-pSVjWLyHYw
youtu.be/Aa4EAdsz0_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mostly just FrankTedesco and XiaomaNYC, but I'll tune into the Always Sunny podcast, depending which episode they're discussing.

What are those first two channels about?

Attached: 151A9167.jpg (3000x4500, 737.2K)

I think she's pretty entertaining but i don't watch her much. I watch a lot of vtuber content in general but there's so many of them i rarely watch full streams.
I watch a lot of Sitch and Adam streams tho, i disagree in a lot of things with them but they seem to be interested in the truth and are not afraid to state their biases so i enjoy their stuff. I also enjoy Steven Crowder, i disagree in a lot more with him but i find him funny, i don't watch him as often tho, i follow many political and history YouTube channels but not the breadtube or too extreme ones.
I also watch channels like the 3 vsauce channels, the action lab, electroBOOM, codyslab numberphile, etc.
For gun stuff i like Paul Harrel, Brandon Herrera, hickok45, forgotten weapons, etc.
There's a bunch more I'm forgetting but yeah, i watch a lot of YouTube and still have time for college, videogames and reading, i got no life tho.

vtubers is the same shit as anime, full of manchilds, most virgins and mental health sickos.
They take advantage of this shit, suck all the money of these faggots and just a couple of years they retire.
Some faggots kill themselves or look for a new one to keep on their addiction simple as that.

Gura is adorable.

As for the rest (and her) I can usually find something to like about them, whether I find their streams entertaining, their singing angelic or simply like the cute noises they make.

Attached: FWg7nHlUAAE-6RU.jfif.jpg (1152x2048, 263.79K)

I mainly watch/listen to asmr vtubers like youtube.com/channel/UCKAeNMLH_zCv-pSVjWLyHYw

But other than that, I usually watch the sugar lyric/744, rosemi and anthena bambina.

I think vtubers are a interesting concept that looks like it's getting more popular cause lonely younger teens to young adult men like the idea of a internet gf (same thing applies to girls).

when it's for extra comedic effect, vtubers are fine

when its 'uwu look im anime' they should burn

Cancer.

Ohh, I missed the part about what I like to watch on youtube in general... I really enjoy the stuff some atheist youtubers put out, Viced Rhino being my favorite. I dig tech channels, whether it be gaming related or Technology Connections, a great channel about tech hosted by a charismatically awkward geek. Probably my favorite channel is Forgotten Weapons, in which Gun Jesus shows us every damned gun in the history of ever. Finally I seek out channels about nuclear weapons/power/disasters, Kyle Hill/Scott Manley for the first two and Plainly difficult for the last one.

Attached: yrxtw15qh4941.jpg (1299x997, 164.24K)

Have you listened to any of Fauna's ASMR? I hear she's pretty good.

XiaomaNYC is a dude who learns a bunch of languages and tests his progress by going out to local restaurants or markets, some times he travels. FrankTedesco is a pianist who likes to make shock videos on Omegle, basically he takes a lot of song requests and plays them live for people.

The question was what you think about vtubers not the vtuber community, you are mentally ill.

But seriously, listening to her sing makes me shit myself.
youtu.be/Aa4EAdsz0_E

Attached: __irys_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_kito_koruta__af987934283ec7f7a5bb198b50cf1e4a.jpg (1948x2200, 1.55M)

I love Gun Jesus too. Have you seen the horrible AK he sent to Brandon Herrera? That gun was in a horrible state, thank god the AK guy managed to fix it.

I like hickock45. I also used to watch iraqivet#### some shit like over 10 years ago when some bearded dude was on it.

Attached: 1 (22).jpg (2160x2880, 652.9K)

pathetic 3dpd (literal)LARPing

^

and finally, a sick blackpilled phenomenon that's a symptom of the male loneliness crisis, just some years back this would be another cringy jap niche that wouldn't have enough of a westoid audience to get them their own branch

cute feet..

Yea its good. BUT if you like it when she says "I love you" or other shit like that don't watch her asmr. Some say she hates her audience but personally I think she isn't comfortable with saying that but what do I know?

Attached: IMG_20220702_134515_174.jpg (850x1202, 132.17K)

Yes?

Attached: 1 (4).jpg (2160x2880, 618.39K)

She does have a really nice voice, did you see how much Ina has improved too?
>Iraqvet
>Check channel
>See a thumbnail about how dumb Joe Biden was about 9mm
Added to the list, thank you fren.