Still proud of my heritage. Your arguments won't convince me

Still proud of my heritage. Your arguments won't convince me.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Whatever you say, Cleetus

sage

ok nigger.
sage

not an argument, but a question. What exactly did you do 150 years ago that you are proud of?

Taking pride in the deeds of someone else is like being a cuck taking pride in the big black bull fucking your wife for you. Are you a cuck?

Your ancestors we're traitors to the union and I will gladly piss on their graves.

Were*
Goddamn auto correct.

Attached: 1638718837421.jpg (480x480, 47.72K)

Everyone in the south has a gun and trespassing laws are a huge no no, so good luck limp wristed pussy

The white population and birth rate is decreasing on a rapid scale, your ancestors fought and died for nothing. Your pride is a compensation for having no redeeming qualities as an individual. Cope, seeth, and dilate.

Be proud of your heritage, just don't get pissed off when my heritage means burning those flags and then wiping my ass with the ashes.

how many times your kind needs to be taught a lesson

Attached: The_champions_of_the_Union_1861.jpg (1280x994, 129.97K)

Wiping your ass with ashes is pretty stupid. That's how you get infections.

Losers gotta lose.

Your heritage is treason, a failed state, believing you are fundamentally better than someone else purely because of how dark their skin is, and owning people as property. What about this is there to be proud of exactly?
>inb4 we’re rebels
Boston is the original rebel town, get on our level.

Cool story man. But when it's night time and you are busy fucking your sister I'll be pissing on your great great grand daddy's grave.

>owning people as property
>people
Literally never fucking happened. Stop fucking slandering my ancestors.

Sorry my great great grandad made you seethe and dilate so bad

Yes, be proud of who your ancestors are even though you had absolutely no say in what race you’re born as.

Fucking retard.

This is like saying I’m proud of being born human, you witless cunt.

Probably because you’re ancestors were too fucking poor to own even a single slave. Probably worked as an indentured servant to the plantation owner as effective a white slave.

>le irish servant

same

Attached: 346436.jpg (425x224, 17.38K)

Bro my great great grandad was probably wasted on tequila riding a donkey or some shit in Mexico when the Civil War was going on.