Bedroom r8 thread. no cleaning allowed

bedroom r8 thread. no cleaning allowed
(1/2)

Attached: room1.jpg (936x702, 90.76K)

(2/2)

Attached: room2.jpg (526x702, 56.66K)

Can you sing?

no, I can play a bunch of instruments but my voice was never good

You look like a faggot. All those old consoles and no CRT? Kill yourself zoomer.

He probably has a frame meister anyway, otherwise those old consoles are completely useless on flat screens due to lag input. Frame meister fixes that issue.

cozy and chill buuuut
>LAFFS

this is the only criticism I will accept. I hate my team as much as you do buddy

Get a CRT or throw your consoles away or sell them to someone who won’t put them on a Fucking shelf

>muh retro consoles

I don’t even see a single 64 or GameCube game up there either. Collector faggot. Play them.

this thread is for children.
you have to be 18 to post here gtfo

You in a band?

This. Clearly a zoomer from pic posted.

>sell them to someone who won’t put them on a Fucking shelf
wahhh they didn't sell like fifty million of each of these consoles, it's not like you can just pick any of them up on marketplace for sixty dollars.
>I don’t even see a single 64 or GameCube game up there either
fair. I only have two gamecube games and four n64 games. Gamecube games are expensive as fuck and I don't like playing the N64 all that much.
>Play them.
I do. Are you going to post your room now?

Ever hear of a frame meister, retard?
You don't need a CRT to play those old consoles if you own one of those.

I cleaned this morning sorry, aha.

Attached: itcleans.png (1594x895, 1.28M)

I was in high school

push button

No I don’t post pictures of my room on the internet because I’m not a zoomer. Came to this thread just to tell you that you’re a faggot.

>inb4 anons room is probably gross
>inb4 user lives with his mom

No. This isn’t a competition, this is Any Forums. Now sell your consoles I’m sure you barley play and invest the money in a nice date OP.

ok have fun user

NUT

Aw okay buddy, thanks for sharing love you too.

Attached: scp-173.gif (600x338, 802.84K)

How was that experience? I had a mate who was in one and would play at local bars with his mom members. Went to a couple shows and it looked fun.

Zoooooooooooom

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ZOOOOOOOOOOOMERRRRRR

we really sucked and didn't like each other much by the end of it. It was kind of a "we're not really friends but you play drums and he plays guitar, lets make some music". After a while we just kinda realized we didn't like each other and stopped going to practice.
We played a school show once. that was probably the highlight of our "career".

Fuckin' neeeeeoowwwww
Haha. Have a good one!

Attached: 1645976540921.jpg (2730x2048, 656.54K)

now that's more like it! way better than OP's, the faggot

That sucks, so the chemistry wasn't there. How was the school dance show, memorable?

Yeah this is peak living. 10/10. Fuck you OP and all your consoles collecting dust.

Gahd damn, please tell me mac n' cheese was in that pan on the right... don't tell me it wasn't but I can only hope.

Attached: ghettoAF.png (1111x833, 1.79M)

tranny station cringe

we played a bunch of sappy shit and everyone thought it was ok. that's literally as good as it got for us lol

Attached: 2DFF02E6-63D2-4FEB-9032-5DECE1C0F346.jpg (4032x3024, 739.76K)

learn how to make a fucking bed roll holy shit

Can you guys stop zooming on the board and chat somewhere else? The adults are trying to share their rooms here

Based. 10/10

this right here is a fascinating individual

tiny keyboard

Attached: 1621432506858.jpg (290x299, 14.66K)

Damn that's an old mouse pad.

Attached: Room2vsco.jpg (1247x878, 231.8K)

Attached: Captura de Tela 2021-03-31 às 15.16.56.png (1362x1016, 1.36M)