I accidentally took 8 tylenols, am I gonna die?

I accidentally took 8 tylenols, am I gonna die?

also leanbeefpatty nude got leaked

Attached: FitNakedGirls.com-Leanbeefpatty-nude-1.jpg (1952x2560, 197.82K)

325 mg, 500 mg, or 650 mg?

Livestream it

Where??????????

That's not her

I wish more instagram fitness girls got leaked. Like Carriejune Bowlby or Stephanie Sanzo.

bs, she's a dark bruinette, and has tats, and isn't well-marbled, being extremely ripped and ...

You might want to call someone if you start to feel funny

Liver issues.

Attached: 3A335943-ACB9-4838-BA72-C7ED723EFDB7.jpg (1536x2048, 968.59K)

Checked

i always feel funny when I look at her. Oh, you mean the idjit who took 8 tylenol.

Nah he's ok, unless his liver is out the door already, then he might have a small problem. To wreck a liver in one sitting requires a whole bottle, as an idiot runner in a race found out the hard way.

Not her hair

But post more nude bodybuilders

"accidently"
get help
also if tylenol you'll be fine
ibuprofen on the other hand...

Naw that's u/Impossible_Milk_3644 aka PWRCHEEKS

Your fine unless you are drinking.

Nah when I fucked up my tendon I was taking 5 every 2 hours solid 7/10 pain and they wouldn't give me shit for it

Wtf are you talking about, Acetaminophen is more lethal and health damaging than Ibuprofen. NSAIDs cause damage to GI and kidney’s, and have higher does LD50’s, Acetaminophen destroy’s the liver. Safer than both health wise are just straight up opioids. Higher LD50, but won’t rape your body like Acetaminophen or NSAIDs.

>also leanbeefpatty nude got leaked
No way, what's the source?

prob too late now but why didnt you immediately induce vomiting once you realized?

When I got v& I took two botyles of Tylenol, a bottle of xanax, a bottle of priadel to end it all in the hotel I went to. Fuck all I was in a fever dream state for two days (I remember the Mavs were on their run to the title), but nothing else happened. Though to this day I wonder if I died and am dreaming all this current bullshit.

If they're 500mg pills, you've taken the entire maximum daily dose for a healthy adult (4g) in one sitting. Don't take any more acetaminophen (paracetamol) for at least 24 hours, and don't drink alcohol during that time period, either.

Thanks for yanking me into your afterlife. Couldn't you have dreamed me 6'8" with a boner almost as long?

your gonna get a taco beel like diahrea bro
enjoy your night wiping liquid shit off your ass