Does anyone else here hate dogs

Does anyone else here hate dogs

Attached: B59C9EB8-27FC-481F-94DA-F7958942F98B.jpg (180x179, 8.78K)

Yes

I’m more of a kitty Stan

They can be a pain in the ass, and be it a poor substitution for companionship, I still love my pup.

Ok but they annoy everyone around you and I don’t want one

I like this one, basically everything you could want out of a dog

Attached: 0ECFAC0D-7C59-4875-925F-B1E3D6026072.jpg (884x1624, 211.8K)

That's the beauty of it, you don't have to have one.

Yes but your dogs bark is 120 db. Stop getting them near people

Hang yourself with piano wire. Fucking faggot.

cool and people let their cats wander neighborhoods and other peoples private property/yards to leave their toxoplasmosis ridden shit and rat guts around for my dog/children to find

no one said anything about cats

Yes. Dogs are filthy, disgusting, perverted, loud, and only cater to the stupidest and filthiest cap-wearing douchebags. They look like freaking monsters for fuck's sake, what is wrong with people?

Fine example of a brainwashed mutt lover.

I hope your dog gets poisoned lonely weird faggot

At least cats don't go around neighborhoods mauling children. They also don't bark and look like fucking mutants with their mouths and tongues.

i do
probably bad experiences with them growing up
i can appreciate how they look
beyond that i just see that they are expensive
and that you're going to be really sad when they die

i did faggot

dogs arent supposed to, it's shitty owners and bulldogs (which should all be put down imo) that cause that. cats do however do go around destroying pretty much all native wildlife in sight they can get their paws on and one could argue they look more like fucking mutants with their mouth and tongues and barbed penises and retarded pleasure vibrating

>NO U!!!

Literally all dogfags can think of. As brain dead as their friend that only cares about food scraps

I dont like them but I wouldn't say I hate them either. Few of my friends have dogs and the old ones are the best cause they just wanna get pet and be lazy.
Dog fuckers are insufferable though, doggo this and pupper that and turning into mindless violent retards at the thought that not all people have sex with dogs like they do

yeah you did nigger and i don't know why
cats living in your head rent free i guess if you think a discourse about feeling displeasure towards dogs implies anything of the feline-sort

I hate people who hate dogs.

because by targeting dogs rather than household mammalian pets, you are implicitly putting cats on a pedestal as if they do not cause just as many problems. are you retarded

Only time he leaves the house is to go to the vet or socialize at the dog park.

What an absolute fucking retard. You can hate both, dogfucker

I hate niggers that shouldn't have driven high and blame god and the universe becaus they drove high and got caught.

nigger

Cats shit in a box then track it through your house

Dumb dog loving faggot

Every day

Attached: 1347278349186.png (649x291, 163.86K)

I hate pet ownership in general, it’s so fucking retarded.

>implying
no it fucking doesn't you double nigger
put this much thought in to why you're programmed to think in this "if not dogs, then cats" retardedness why don't you

shouldn't have driven high, nigger. You'll never leave your small town, chimp.

>nn-noooo! leave the pupperinos a-alone...!!!!
>>t-talk about cats!!! talk about n-niggers! j-just please leave the heckin' longboiis alone, p-please!!!

Attached: e95rq94t0x461.png (282x319, 62.22K)