So AOC said she is going to start dressing as a "loose woman" to fight against the Supreme Court on Roe v Wade...

So AOC said she is going to start dressing as a "loose woman" to fight against the Supreme Court on Roe v Wade. How does b feel about this?

Attached: image (5).jpg (960x1152, 59.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc-nails-abortion-roe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

horny

Don’t care I fuck raw and dare em to have kids

Won't be long before the whole senate is filled with half naked people.

i like tiddies and beer

Stupid girls are sexy

Dumb bitch doing dumb bitch things

She can serve up both..

About damn time

Good for her. I hope she does.

Oh no, whatever will I do? Pmease, cover your tits, I'm definitely not gonna enjoy the show.

I wish
Definitely wanna see that cleavage

i let my balls hang out of the front of my underwear. no one knows

She needs to show her fucking soles.

Politicians have no soul.

SOLES not soul. I wanna shoot jizz to the bottom of her feet.

She literal said that earlier on her IG on the way to get her nails and lips done bright red.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc-nails-abortion-roe

Cant wait. I would eat her asshole out after she had a night out doing tequila shots and eating double beef burritos.

Attached: 1632101565172.jpg (620x827, 68.79K)

>everything is going according to plan.

Attached: APP-20201-060121-Justice-Clarence-Thomas-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 109.72K)

How exactly does dressing like a slut help anything? What a fucking retarded cunt.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: aoc metoo.jpg (960x952, 125.93K)

Lucky for you we have an alternative board, >>>/fag/

Hey retard
>

Does "loose" include walking around DC wearing nothing but a full disposable diaper? That would be so weird haha especially if she was sucking on a pacifier lol right guys?

OH No how terrible the Supreme court is allowing states to have
their own laws and people can then vote for or against if they can rally enough people.

>tfw I have to drive an hour to get my quarterly abortion instead of just 5 minutes