How many hours do you work per week?

How many hours do you work per week?

Attached: 1645157326531.webm (720x908, 900.71K)

none now.
soon i have to do like 10-15. boring stuff.
lame

About 40-46
I have opportunity through my line of work to work side jobs and make overtime, but I prefer my time off > money typically

usually around 60 hours per week. sometimes more when things aren't working.

8d2mv

40 to 48, lately about 42.

More than 50 a week but my work brings me to interesting places, I spent all day standing a friends boat last week and in return he'll take me to some islands for a Motorsport event soon. I became a farmers labourer for a week for free tickets and booze at a large festival he was hosting at the farmland he owns. I'm helping a man brew some beer for 10% of his total sales and free monthly beer as long as the company survives.
Work hard play hard, and find people with big ideas and help them happen and you will live well forever. Money is not important, life is.
I'm helping roof someone's house next week for to pay rent and he'll have something interesting or someone with something fun to do in a week or two.

i like tiddies and arses. got any more of these?

I am 29 and have never had a job

then you are a failure

verification not required

That's NT-normative, check your privilege

30-35 by choice. Working at an old restaurant job on the condition I work no more than 4 days a week to focus on my side hydroponics

Who supports you? In school?

Are you disabled or just retarded?

checkā€™d
at least 38 but no more than 40

Usually anywhere between 35-39 hours. Will be about 5 hours less next week since I'm off Monday.

Attached: mom said.jpg (630x960, 48.63K)

Exactly 40, though I'm on vacation right now.
I still don't make enough to make a living though. Really questioning what the point is.

Wage cucks

Attached: 53B3FDD8-929C-4797-AB49-F20138F34CBF.jpg (426x809, 38.15K)

last few weeks it was about 20, now like 27. nothing crazy just chillin and smokin

40-42 usually, sometimes more depending on how desperate staffing has gotten lately

Go kiss your father on the lips and thank him for your shelter and food today

kek this is like literally the recipe for how to end up on some unsolved mysteries shit never heard from again

You're paranoid. Leave the basement sometime. Get some sunlight.

I've been doing it for years user. Literally all I have to do is offer to help someone and I get by for a few more weeks or months. Why aren't you surfing the Kali Yuga of life?

i probs interact with more people just walking to the deli than you do in your entire day. im normal and social. again doing what that guy said is how you find yourself in a fucking ditch.

We're not all 21 and homeless but interesting take on life. I'd kill myself after a week of living with the anxiety of not knowing what work was coming

I wonder what happened to this guy

no privilege. there's just no room in society for freeloaders that are out to game the system. that means you should be removed from it. forcibly if required.

verification not required