Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Attached: 65DCC2DA-4854-4363-921C-B94EF359BD91.jpg (1280x1216, 221.31K)

Because liberals have no morals or parents.

>liberals
The liberals wanted Bernie Sanders not Joe Biden.

Attached: 1637986998717.jpg (933x393, 43.81K)

>Complaining about morals while on Any Forums
>Parents who let you post here are good
>Not facing the fact that your God is the ultimate abortionist.

Attached: Abortionsendsbabiestogodfaster.jpg (480x375, 67.82K)

So you are saying you're putting an ending to Jewish or Israeli spy's in our governments respectively?

What in the blue howdy fuck are you talking about?

I’m an adult. I don’t need to tell my parents what sites i’m on. YWNBAW

you will always be an incel

Trump tried to destroy the country.

Biden is just trying to undo the damage.

Biden isn't doing much, but at least he isn't trying to install himself as a dictator.

They have become a cult at this point. Literally every major demographic except registered Democrats can see the country going to shit but they are Biden apologists. They remind me of an old teacher I had who praised Jimmy Carter during gas shortages for telling people to wear a sweater.

Attached: 2sbpzlpin7991.png (603x835, 444.44K)

>the literal bare minimum

Yes

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1163074440.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 118.32K)

We’re not. We didn’t vote for that fat orange piece of shit.

If you post that thread again in my if you if you posted if you if you posted if you post it again in my thread I’ll report you

Wasn't the Democrats dumbfuck.

Attached: 1641596026469.jpg (1080x1148, 119.82K)

Between today and Democrats one year ago who took over?

Attached: FE4yTHEWUAwN1fY.jpeg.jpg (1108x1242, 206.57K)

OK whoever OK OK whoever posted that Michigan Michigan if you post if you post that again if you if you post if you post that one more time in my thread if you whoever posted the Michigan Michigan chicken chicken chicken shake it shake shake chicken whoever posted the schicken
I’ll report you

anyway, anyone know where I can get a bag in Toronto?

Still blaming God huh?

Jerome Powell has been in office since Trump put him there.

Attached: 1637120047394.png (500x532, 228.18K)

ywnbaw

And who has the power to appoint and replace the chair of the federal reserve?

schicken Okay I’m just trying to make it clear here schicken if if if schicken if if you keep posting if you post that schicken if you post that chicken again if you keep posting that schicken
I will have no choice but to report you

Well it's not that then, ahh,
You're sick and tired of them brownies coming to our country with their lack of dignity for their surrounding and work ethic?

OK OK OP here McChicken chicken doesn’t have sauce it’s it’s mayonnaise the chicken the chicken and the chicken everything because of the chicken dad and say that is it

Biden wont do it because he's too fucking old, furthermore Powell was giving corporations 0% interest loans during Trumps presidency so this has been in the works for a long time. The Fed did try to raise rates but the second they did Trump started bitching over Twitter comparing Jerome Powell to Xi Jinping. Any buffer we could have built up was nullified by Trump because he was fucking obsessed with the stock market. Seriously, the faggot has 1000's of tweets about the god damn stock market, Bloomberg dedicated an entire page just for his stock market tweets.

Attached: 1634903122326.png (1529x654, 91.46K)

>Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Both sides are fucking stupid. Both parties have had full control of the presidency and congress for several presidents each. Neither of them changed a god dam thing. Neither side, having control, chanced a dam thing.

The US has continued marching in the same direction since Reagan. Not a single administration or either party, changes a single direction on any issue of importants. None, at all.

OP here get to speak to my clock was like you’re playing East Broadway oil what is boogie Bridget Deborah yeah yeah you read it read we will give you very very very you hear ye ye ye oil Mash breast backsplash Ashba stitch face to schedule a drink drink milk with you

Found the shitbirdtarian

kthxbai