You are 13

>You are 13
>Your mom has been noticing you get erections a lot lately
>She asks if you know about masturbation
>You don't
>She smiles and walks away
>5 minutes pass by
>She picks you up, lays you on her bed, pulls your pants down and stands over you like this.
>"Lets begin your milking lessons"

How fucking awesome would that have been as a kid to experience mother son love in that way? Fuck we all missed out anons.....

Attached: tumblr_ntfl4ctQli1smmj3ho1_1280.jpg (1175x1536, 251.23K)

I don’t like this fetish. I feel repulsed at the idea

How did you know my mom had a massive bush?
I'm also concerned I may have repressed memories of her molesting me

It's never too late. Find a middle age mom with a son rolplay kink and have fun

Kill yourself.

Why? It's so sexy

Attached: 973944.jpg (680x382, 25.62K)

The idea is hot but i never found my mother attractive, too fat and old, she was in her mid forties when i was that age, if she was younger and skinnier i probably would've been into it.

I just ate a large meal. Sex doesnt sound appealing, and i do not find my mother attractive

>I don’t like this fetish. I feel repulsed at the idea
I love the fetish but don't like the son being so young or it being some goofy training or abuse thing. i prefer it where the son is at least high school age or older and its more of a secret fuck buddy type thing - a million ways to get there that dont feel as gross to me.
Absolutely zero feelings like this for my own mother which i am sure isn't entirely uncommon with this.

Take your child rape fantasies and kermit sudoku, pedo.

That seems more like a 18th bday present

>It's never too late. Find a middle age mom with a son rolplay kink and have fun
i've shared it before but i was seeing a married korean-american woman when i was 20-21 that was extremely into this roleplay. She basically would stay in the roleplay the entire times we were together which were typically over a weekend.
I'd even stay in her son's room (he was in his 20s and moved out) and she would stay completely in character. Chores, "homework" (all pretend but i had to make shit up fast to keep up with her), special date night dinner/movie and she'd fuck my brains out.
She was super cute and ridiculously intelligent and of course i fucked it all up by breaking our rule about staying exclusive. zero second chances, got dumped hard.

>staying exclusive
And you think she was?? Rofl

They do this shit in a bunch of non western countries. No fucking though cause that makes mutants, but masturbating them is common.

How'd you meet her?

Craigslist, she had a post about wanting to share secrets and we continued talking from there.

your mind is rotten

Lol. Sounds like something my mother would say

Me too. It’s vile and perverted. A mother son bond is something beautiful and you ruined it

Any stories?

Yes!!! I agree the world would be in better place