Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Champion Survivalist.jpg (419x610, 319.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4WYIPqv9Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=CowRTDlxbWg
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=XtcybR5UI6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lCUwSk_sCa8
youtube.com/watch?v=5bt7kAVxKfs
youtube.com/watch?v=t_oFrxlYNMM
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of the data I've seen points to the conclusion that Twice threads are indeed Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Archetypes That Rarely Get Support in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4WYIPqv9Nk

Attached: = =.jpg (96x96, 4.08K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 55A4CE81-5589-41A6-8FD9-92FB18532A55.jpg (800x1200, 130.74K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that everyone is doing most excellent over there today on this one mid-point of the weekend time we find ourselves in!
Have the frens been up to any of those BLESSED weekend partakings?!

> THE INFORMATION SUGGESTS THAT TODAY IS INDEED SATURN'S DAY!
Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that the many dabblings there on Saturn's Day have been cozy ones FILLED with some of those RARE partakings!
Anything comfy as heck going on there?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens this one NEW KJimmy-Jam MV which came out just the other day featuring that one Dreamyfu in particular that has some STEEP competition when compared to those other solo Dreamyfu BOPS!
youtube.com/watch?v=CowRTDlxbWg

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

> Are you aware that Godd Howard himself has been delaying Skyim 2 for these many years because he's been trying (and failing) to put the Twicefus in the vidya?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-551, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Yoohyeon20.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

> And just like that, another RARE card has made its way to us here tonight!

And this one RARE card is even a bit of a NEW card as well which further bolsters that one mining vidya "set" we've been seeing around the place!

Attached: Mining Mafia.jpg (419x610, 292.32K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Truly a CLASSIC Jimmy-Jam that I know a few of the frens are all about and it's quite understandable as to why when it's a BOP like this!
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Attached: DubuJimmyJams10.jpg (1030x750, 163.24K)

Attached: Dami Yoohyeon and Pepe.webm (720x720, 1.95M)

> Now how in the actual heck does this little Froggo character always managed to show up all over the place and get right the heck away with it?!
He must know something we don't!

Also, greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that all is going well there for you today during this one Saturn Day and that you've been up to ALL of the studies of course!

Attached: Mina42.webm (504x480, 1.65M)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I suppose I could provide the frens with ANOTHER CLASSIC Jimmy-Jam with this one being from that one band who has a handful of cozy Jimmy-Jams but certainly none of them come out as being as POWERFUL as this one!
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Attached: DubuJimmyJams5.png (1080x720, 546.96K)

Holy heck, the voting is live NOW, my frens!
> And for a number of vidyas I don't even really know!
I've only really seen that one Devil vidya but I've never played it since it doesn't look too interesting to me BUT that doesn't mean the frens can't vote on THEIR favorite vidya!

youtube.com/watch?v=XtcybR5UI6Q

Attached: Dubu36.webm (300x240, 649.04K)

What did you guys eat today?

Attached: 7CA1BFD4-605B-4F98-BE3A-37D9C75BEE38.gif (550x562, 951.15K)

> Now hold on, did I achieve the RARE DIGITS there?!
youtube.com/watch?v=lCUwSk_sCa8

Attached: ..png (515x574, 77.83K)

I mean, I didn't know I was supposed to be keeping track or something, my fren!
Heck, I had one of those McBorgors today because I was out and about for a HOT minute there!
> It's nothing too fancy, but good enough for me as your average American!

What about the fren over there?
Were any tasty foods eaten and, even better, EPIC adventures had over there?!
> Like some more of those studies and YouTubbies perhaps?!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.83K)

the real chad was the frog all this time

>I pray that all is going well there for you today during this one Saturn Day and that you've been up to ALL of the studies of
yeah. I started some of the videos back from the beginning to get more lecture time in and worked a couple problems.
I put Skyrim on hold until after test test.
this week: zero hours of Skyrim
>youtube.com/watch?v=lCUwSk_sCa8
that's horrible. it reminds me of that tragedy.

Attached: dami yoohyeon gahyeon dreamcatcher (2) (1).webm (640x360, 1.67M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I just couldn't stop with one POWERFUL Jimmy-Jam so I went searching for a metallic band BOP and found this one which I'm most certainly all about and perhaps the frens are as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=5bt7kAVxKfs

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

I don't know if that was ever in dispute though, my fren!
Clearly the Froggo always had some sort of imbued CHAD-status about him there!
> There's a reason he took the Interwebs by storm those many years ago!

> I put Skyrim on hold until after test test. this week: zero hours of Skyrim
Hecking... it's for the greater good I think, my fren... Godd Howard might not be pleased with these developments but perhaps he'll understand with all of the studying that needs to be done!

Hopefully some of those videos are helping to make heads or tails of a few questions on that hecked practice test though, I bet he has a few hours of videos he could watch there kek

> But 9/11 was a national tragedy!
youtube.com/watch?v=t_oFrxlYNMM

Attached: Mina37.jpg (750x750, 129.12K)

Sounds good! I ate mc carrots, mc baked potato, mc chicken (maybe pork?) pieces, mc more carrots, mc peppers, mc bok choy and mc onions. I ate stir fry but not the rice. Still, I need to get serious about losing this weight and getting healthy. Also studying Japanese, need to find out how to introduce myself. Hajimemashite

Attached: E50C1C0E-60B5-4444-970C-D63C6774DB0B.jpg (720x720, 88.54K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=t_oFrxlYNMM
I walked through blood and bones in the streets of Manhattan trying to find my brother
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0&t=27s
>he was in northern canada
>PPTTA

Attached: yoo Dami collage.jpg (1920x1080, 201.3K)