Where would you live, the United States or Canada?

Where would you live, the United States or Canada?

Attached: 1656725624485.jpg (590x300, 25.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXh9z1OSdkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will be given 10k USD (ten thousand dollars) and a one-way plane ticket to any major city you want. Just one thing, you can't come back or move to another country once you've stepped out of the plane. You're there forever.

If you are already Canadian or American and don't want to move, that's fine, but you won't get a plane ticket or money. Just carry on with your life. You just will remain there (the US or Canada) the rest of your life.

What's your pick?

The US. There's a lot more variation in social policies and economic opportunities between states than between provinces.

If you don't like how your province in Canada is run, you're fucked, because they're all basically run the same. If you don't like how your state is run in the US, drive 6 hours in any direction and there's fair odds that things are completely different.

$10k is a hilariously small amount of money.

>if you don’t like how one state is in the US, drive to another one

If only they weren’t all bad. Don’t get shot amerifag

Odds are about 5x greater than in Canada.

But given that the odds in Canada are pretty negligible, consequently the odds in the US are pretty negligible.

US then hang myself from a traffic signal post so all the kids get to see a funny purple faced flying man

Canada is ghey

What are you talking about? Isn’t the US doing a school shooter speed run right now? Kill your self.

>odds are greater 5x in Canada

Kek. Actually comedy.

canada is better for normies, USA for overachievers

Explain?

I'm canadian, and all the talented people who wants to "go big" leave for the USA.

For example all world famous canadian actors are famous because of hollywood. It's the same in all industries.

While for normies, canada is pretty much everything the US is except with less crimes and school shootings.

This might come as a shock to you, but there are 7x more people in the US than in Canada. 10 kids dying in a school shooting isn't that big a deal population-wise.

also you will be so over taxed it will become impossible/pretty hard to get rich in canada

Attached: Fraser Inst Tax Competitiveness.jpg (500x400, 59.02K)

We should be clear that the people of Canada are great. Their government is trash.

>population wise

You’re so retarded. It’s not a game of fractions you moron. It’s about a country that’s all about muh guns and kids dying and future kids getting shot because they weren’t aborted. Gtfo amerifag

What the fuck Canada, why are your so desperate to tax people?

small population, massive country

here's a canadian secret, we don't have the ressources to defend it.

Neither.
Both have been taken over by the oligarchs.

Attached: trudeau-hitler.jpg (1987x2000, 454.18K)

Health care

I will take 1000 school shootings before I give up my guns.

Get rekt cuck. Go suck Trudeau's dick.

russia

look at the girls...

youtube.com/watch?v=nXh9z1OSdkQ

I’m Canadian and I agree
But we can have guns here too there’s just hardly any mass shootings

Can’t tell if this is bait. Either way, massively retarded. You would seriously let more children die at your own expense? You don’t care? you think your pathetic life and guns are more important than the future of the world. You are saying you would let innocent children die so you can have a gun? I hope you rot in hell gagging on satans cock

Is bait don't get fooled