How do I get girls like this?

How do I get girls like this?

Attached: 1655981519847m.jpg (867x1024, 162.25K)

You?
Win the lottery

Get of Any Forums for starters, stupid faggot

With a taser and some zip ties

Step 1: not b u

Even a fake gun, or a knife. A brick works also

There are other ways. Eliminate most of the jerking off, meme browsing, CoD, and general childishness. Set goals and look at every other man as competition. Don't have the mindset of, "I have to find the other puzzle piece to match mine." That puzzle piece is about as realistic as that lottery ticket, and isn't a guarantee even if you meet her.

Ez be able to surf.

You gotta be young. That chicks at most 20. Young chicks are skeptical of older guys unless you have a way that seems out of your control to gain their trust.

So to get that chick I’d say you gotta be at most 25, have rich parents, be tall and attractive, confident bordering on arrogant, have a strong social circle with a lot of implied approval from your peers. The situation specifically? You’re not going to get her on tinder. That friend group of yours will need to meet her friend group either in school or through mutual contacts, maybe at a party where you have mutual friends, she sees you and your approving friends, some of whom are women, you make conversation, strong eye contact, smile, figure out if there’s some non-creepy way to keep you in close quarters till she can get to know you (eg ask if she has a partner for beer pong, kids still do that at parties right), chat her up and make her laugh.. you need to express a lot of social power without being a dick about it. More shit happens you get her number start texting sending her memes and shit ask her if she wants to party with you chat more try to Mack on her the rest is history.

There is… next to no chance some dude outside of her age range, outside of her league, with no possibilities of natural contact is going to get that broad short of something illegal. None.

Good luck.

Get a gym membership
Any faggot can get hot with about 4 months of honest hardwork

Fuck, that's a lotta shit for my lazy ass. Why even bother if you gotta go through all that?

Because when you’re young and hot that’s all shit you’d be doing anyway.

Welp, sucks to be me I guess. Life was never fair.

You can def get a girl you think is attractive though, she’s just not going to be absurdly hot and too young for you lol. Work out get some friends take some flattering pictures and make a tinder, bumble, hinge. Read up on profile and picture tactics (do not fucking go to r/tinder) and you’ll be slamming pus around your own age in your own league in no time. That’s what I do.

Was meant for

Stacey bitches like the one in OP were never my type anyways. Actually some of the most annoying and condescending "people" you'll ever meet

Attached: 415566.jpg (1189x1181, 159.92K)

Easy
>Be 6ft +
>Be 10/10 in looks
>Spend at least 5 hours a day in the gym
>Also have a high powered, well paying, job
>and somehow also enough time to become an interesting person with cool hobbies
If you're posting here then I hope you're at least a multimillionaire. You won't be worth anywhere near that much when she's done with you, but you'll get a few months/years of fun before she turns into Satan incarnate and ruins your life forever.

Another method is to be a have drugs

oh, and I forgot
>have the sort of cock that you'd expect to see in on a hentai protagonist, and be a sex god who can give the furniture multiple orgasms just by sitting on it

>32, fucked multiple 18 year olds

They say in the face of boundlessness humans choose to create barriers. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm white and ~6'0 tall. What women actually want is someone that is different and independent. I'll M'lady a woman and open a door for her and then slide my finger up her ass crack as she gets out of the car. I'll compliment her on her opinions or argue with her if I disagree with her. I will be uncompromisingly me in every facet of my personality.

I think where most insecure men fail is two mistakes 1) Everyone has preferences. Any Forums should teach this. Post a picture of a one armed nigger with a lazy eye wearing a toilet seat around her neck and someone is going to ask for moar. Everyone has a preference, and I'd say no matter how shit someone is there is 10% of the global population that would fuck them for some reason or another.

2) Everyone believes there is some technique or lifestyle to be to attract certain people. Ah bro hit the gym for x hours. Ah bro do a certain hobby. Ah bro work a certain job. There is no universal method, because again, everyone is different.

What women hate is inconsistency. The ones who are narcissists seek out the "Yes Men" who just agree with them and allow themselves to be dominated. That is why we have MGTOW with men crying about how bad their divorces went. Women want a man that intrigues them and never falters in being himself.

And sometimes, a certain woman just isn't for you. And that's O.K. because there are literally billions of them. Accept your losses and move on to the next one.

Be as appealing to them as they are to you.

You're the kind of fuckwit that posts threads like this on 4chinz, OP, therefore you will die alone and unfucked.