Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks...

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply only to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you faggots are worse than actual femoids if you think about it, look at Grindr & Tinder for example. The 80/20 rule seems to also affect even the gay dating market nowadays, 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones while at the same time shunning all chasers to the point where they become incels such my myself. This happens on literally every dating sites, even the ugly hons insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? As for real foids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

>Transbians & Chads fuck off, no one cares what you think.

Attached: Chad only2.jpg (1400x1936, 498.49K)

I am a femboy but I dont care about looks that much unless you are some creepy old woman/man. Also I think everyone should go to gym.

Attached: IMG_20220703_004005.jpg (2464x2198, 1.3M)

Cos you are ugly

>tfw you go for older men because they make you feel safe but they're often into weird or extreme stuff
>Tfw your into some weird stuff too now because you just rolled with it and it turned out to be hot

Not all of us user. We might not be getting with you but we're all just it here looking for our thing.

>"I am a femboy"
>Chad posts self pic

Attached: 1550187650713.png (511x515, 28.66K)

Eh I wish I was chad , I am too skinny though, only 70 kg. I have pretty feet though lol

I date nerdy gamer boys who are into tech with a skinny fat physique, I don't care about the 6 pack, just don't be an obese man pig, and don't be one of those gym rats and we're good.

+ small hairy dicks are cute

>sweaty
>tfw you lock in on the spelling mistake instead of the degeneracy
congrats Any Forums I'm numb to it now

Attached: 1642784058120.jpg (766x960, 79.88K)

You just aren't getting to the good ones, this is exactly what really sleezy shit women do, they sleep around with a bunch of different hyper masculine men

If femboys aren't paying attention to you you're either looking in the wrong places or you're really fucking creepy

What is your height/weight OP?

Yikes

YWNBAW and your family will use your real name on your gravestone

Are you a hon? If not, stop capping you dumb faggots

>If femboys aren't paying attention to you you're either looking in the wrong places or you're really fucking creepy

Or they just want Chad, it's really that simple you pea-brain

5'7" @300lbs

Attached: th29camilc051.jpg (2582x2203, 1.09M)

My only looks criteria for men are
>Don't be fat
>Don't be dishevelled
Both are factors YOU control that speak volumes about your personality.
The rest is just if you have an interesting personality. Only thing I have to say there is most ppl interested in femboys seem very insecure about their masculinity so they get axed quick.

>5'7" @300lbs

There's your answer LOL fat fuck

Kek

>sweaty

I wonder if it's on porpoise

No shit retard

bump

>300lbs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAT FUCK

OP is the kind to only go for the passable tgirls yet he himself is the lowest catch imaginable

because ever with all the mental illness, deep down they are still men and therefore tend to have the right priorities.