YWNBAW

> YWNBAW

Ok.... I know that already I understand basic biology I am a biologically male and there is nothing I can do to change that I'm not delusional or trying to force my pronouns or anything down anyones throat I just want to transition and present more femininely because I have a medical condition that causes me discomfort in my own body I don't think I was "assigned male" I am a male and will always be a male

Attached: 52f.png (393x395, 149.89K)

if you guys could walk in my shoes you would understand how hard it was for me to basically live almost 20 years of my life living with never ending pain this is an Identity you don't just dye ur hair blue and throw on a dress like this has been a constant battle for me

Just say you are gay and like to crossdress, what's hard about this?

Girl what? did you not listen to what I said?

If this isn't bait:
Forget the YWNBAW shit. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, who cares if it doesn't have the right fucking genitals?
Just transition if it makes you happier. Anyone who hates you for it or wants to harm you for it is a freedom-hating faggot and needs to GTFO and/or become an hero.

Old Any Forums wouldn't need some faggots on Any Forums to hold their hand about being trans. Just throw on a dress and troll the fuck out of chodes and manhating lezbos

Well I mean I'm 5'4 97 pounds I sound like bubbles from the powderpuff girls most ppl don't automatically know Iv'e never grown a beard thankfully

Wish I had a 20 year old tranny girlfriend

Attached: 1656192741807.jpg (1024x959, 96.35K)

also I'm not here trying to cram my beliefs down ur throat like I'm not gonna go all ITS MAAM on you

Stop trying to molest little girls in their bathrooms.

I dont go into the women's bathroom I always use the mens bathroom out of respect also I'm into into women or into children

don't cut off your genitals op. this is a serious medical intervention which will harm your body.

i hate trannies too bro

I'm willing to take the risks honestly like you don't understand what its like to have gender dysphoria I would give up anything I ve never been happy

nah you'll be just fine like our hero Elliot Page
nobody will accept you with a cis d*ck

I am a tranny I said that

ah yes the tranny saint has appeared, we were mistaken all this time Any Forums! trans people are not actually mentally ill and only do it because of social pressure disguised as acceptance or "tolerance" from people who don't give two fucks anyways don't worrey!!! =D

Attached: whyareyouwatching.png (493x499, 231.87K)

i know they're the worst bro
i hate the goddamn things

Look I'm a Libertarian I believe in freedom of bodily autonomy and this is my business if I want to get a sex change or not

>HELLO PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION I'M TOTALLY NOT LIKE THE OTHE TRANNIES PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

Attached: 107.jpg (1280x1202, 80.07K)

ya but you said too like I hate trannies I don't I hate sorta the radical left coopting the trans movement but oh well

Why don't you just fucking settle for being a chick with a dick?
It beats having an axe wound for genital.
The fucked up thing is if your disphoria told you to chopp off your arm or get steroids to get buff, no fucking doctor would give you their time of day, but since it's socially acceptable to chopp of dicks nowadays you take it as a valid approach

I am like the other trannies I just want to clear up a few things because a lot of the things you guys say about us are untrue

Okay so you know you aren't a real woman and I know you aren't so why do we have to play pretend? Just be gay, do HRT, crossdress and stuff. No one cares. The tranny hate comes from this forced game of make believe and denial of biology and truth.

no idea who that is
let me ask you this: would it make you happy to dress up nicely for me and get fucked in the butt by my 18x5cm dick?

I'm looking for some explaination on why feeling like someone you're not isn't some disease in the cerebellum. Where it for some reason has someone elses or some artificial "map" of the body.

Unless neurology is wrong there has to be some mechanism behind the phenomenon that is experienced. That we at this point in time dont understand the brain well enough seems a weak argument for making permanent, potentially sterilizing children. Due to not labeling it an disease. Though i do realize that accepting it as not an disease probably is better for health outcomes and politics right now. In a time where etics is on decline.

>The tranny hate comes from this forced game of make believe and denial of biology and truth.
The tranny hate comes from a creepy fetish for the grotesque which tranny posters have. 99% of Any Forums doesn't give a fuck either way, even the ones who jerk it to dickgirls

Attached: 1649949600899.jpg (800x723, 53.06K)

Attached: 1653003578135.jpg (468x731, 80.76K)

I dont believe in children being able to consent to transition although I was a teen during mine I wouldn't suggest it be done that way

we do care

Attached: q222.png (1140x783, 641.71K)

we don't have to play pretend you can call me what you want but I have every right to do what I want with my body

Cthulhu?

>dickgirls
trans are male guys you are a fag

Attached: why trans.gif (320x240, 624.62K)

I've come to the conclusion that I hate almost every single thread on Any Forums these days. This place has changed. Never cared about a tranny ever and I only have to think about them when I came here. I guess my 10 year run is over.

I guess I am "gay" because I like men and I am technically a man but I don't view myself as gay although I vibe with gay ppl a lot most of them are pretty chill