Alright, it's time for a feels thread. Tell me what troubles you, user. I'll listen

Alright, it's time for a feels thread. Tell me what troubles you, user. I'll listen

Attached: unnamed.jpg (614x389, 57.75K)

i started to workoute becasue i wanted to get some muscle no big teal
ffw one year i hate my body that objectivly looks better that one year ago
first Any Forums post/comment ever btw

Why?

and it's not a good one either.
don't hate you, just keep improving.

Have 2 weeks off of work. Have much to do but i think i may be depressed. I never have the energy or drive to do anything. Im gonna go to the gym later tho.

it was the lack of a job, it was a problem, but now it is no longer a problem.

body dysmorphia is real -- just think of it as suffering from success

I'm feeling incredibly well for some reason, like everything is working out properly in all areas for me. The only problem is the background feeling that something might break it

fucked one of my best friends, and he said it was a one-time thing but that's what he said the first time he kissed me but he did it again. And now I don't know what to do, I don't wanna be in a relationship with him, I just want to fuck again but I don't know if he doesn't want to because he thinks I'll want to be in a relationship or doesn't want to because it really was a one-time thing. either way, i just like to spend time with him, and just want him to be a little more clear with it.

Dead-end job in future.

I'm very frustrated by someone else's creative writing mistakes. They've put themselves into a position where they either have to piss off most of their readers (justifiably) or pussy out from writing the story that they want to write for fear of angering their readers. On top of that they're just making tons of sloppy continuity mistakes in their own story that were never intended to become such a fixation to readers but have. They also can't let go of their carefully planned story arcs derailing, but if they keep them intact in a contrived way they'll only double piss off their readers. All of this could have been avoided if they had nutted up sooner.

Why though? I've been hitting the gym for ~3 months and I'm so pleased by the results. Some muscles are already showing up and I don't feel body aches anymore.

Tits or gtfo

i was at a very nice time and place,decided to leave it behing to get what I thought to be the right path to my career,ended up regretting the chance and having a awful experience due the depression. Five years ago and still extremely sad and regretful,with no motivations to try to get something better,it won't happen. The best times of my life are gone and from now on it's only meh

>:
idk i guess social media ruined my perception of average male body
im trying to combat it its getting better but still not perfect, i was still better mentaly when i wasnt working out

Average male is skinnyfat or landwhale depending on where you live

Attached: 7:2.png (1104x754, 1.16M)

I think i'm a zoophile, and I can't fight it because the more I do the more it just makes me attracted to animals. I think i'm past the point of changing this.

ye i guess but i think i have blink eye for them and focus on fit ones...

Lived in the same place for over 7 years. Landlordds were nice but the place was bad for my mental health. Found a place I can afford in a neighborhood right beside some of my best friends after looking for a new place for 6 months.

I moved in on may 1st. Roommate is the lease holder. He was accepted into university after I moved in so he is moving out. The building managment was to renovate the unit so they wont transfer the lease. I now have less than a month to find a new place and go through the stress of moving all over again. There are places here, just way, way out of my budget.

I may just rent a storage unit and gradually move move my stuff there. If I find a place, then I can move in gradually with no stress. If I cant find one, well at least I wont be on the street with all my stuff wanting to die.

I mean, why don't you just start making out with him and seduce him into fucking you again? It's not like men are know for they self restraint towards sex...

well in lames terms, I'm just afraid of the consequences. he's my friend, and I don't wanna fuck that up. which I know is stupid.

Falling for a girl online. I like her but i can't do a LDR. I need to be able to see them and touch them.

There's like two short term consequences, he either rejects you, and then you shouldn't try it again, or he takes you and you get what you want. We are simple like that

i just don't want him to hate me,
eh, I'll just wait till we're both drunk again and play my cards. I mean that's how we ended up fucking before

don't have a gf and never even been to a date and people even younger than me are starting their own families and being all happy and such, while i'm a literal goddamn wizard, Harry

Why would a guy hate free sex offers??
I mean, he can definitely shut you down and this would be fine, but I can't picture a guy getting mad at being offered sex if you're not clingy.