Would you?

Would you?

Attached: 20220702_141359.jpg (2230x3877, 1.38M)

Would I what

You know what

no I don’t know what, elaborate.

is that a cutaway of a toilet?

verification not required

Looks like a vagina mmmm

It's a portajohn urinal. OP is a leaking sack of shit. Sage

Fucking do it ya cunt, I challenge you

It's a portapotty. You'd know this if you worked a manly job, secretary boy.

Hahahaha wagie over here.
Stfu bitch and go shit in your plastic box.

XD dumbass

No one but mexicans shit in them. We take thick shits in the office staff bathrooms and piss on the seats. Portapottys are almost exclusively used to fuck feminine males girlfriends while they answer phone calls at their secretary jobs.

i used those many times. i just couldn't tell because that one is way cleaner than any portapotty i ever used. you must have a very easy job of you get ones that are so clean, pansy faggot.

v4taj

no it doesn’t. It looks exactly like a sperm though. I’d imagine that’s what most of you fags see anyway

I’m going potty on my big boy job

Attached: 751320B5-33FD-471C-8B09-E92ADC5BD004.jpg (776x777, 54.41K)

>cubicle cuck

Let's go potty together bro.

have pitty on OP his brain is too small and useless to form complete sentences . he sees a portapotty and figures everyone can read his mind , hey OP i thought i told you to only use toilets that flush

>It looks like a vagina
>No it doesn't, fag! It looks like cum! That's what fags see!
Hmm...very telling

he just wants to lick it clean , wants to know if you will watch while he sucks the dried pee out of it

It looks EXACTLY like a vagina. Where's the sperm??

The drain path, with the hole being the head. it's like one of those magic-eye books where you see it when you look long enough. Might be a LITMUS test to confirm gayness based on what you see first.

A sperm a million times its regular size is entering op's anus
That's what I see