Is suicide the answer?

Is suicide the answer?

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Yes

If how to be a little bitch is the question

Sometimes, up to you.

For you, it will always be the answer

Never. Jesus is the answer.

Yes. Read the book, Better Never to Have Been and spread the word. Try to convince others not to have children so more poor souls like yourself aren't born

Get out christfag

I don't know enough about what type of battery keeps you alive

suicide is cowardice

No it is the most brave and honorable thing to do. Because people have an inherent instinct to live, fighting that instinct is brave. And proved by the book "Better Never to Have Been" all human lives aren't worth living OP killing himself and preventing becoming a father of children is heroic.

you get to die forever … live while you can faggot

I've been thinking about suicide more and more lately

Are you black?
Yes
Are you White?
No

Attached: wupler.jpg (226x248, 10.53K)

i never hear of black suicides

It is never the answer. It may seem to be a last resort but that is just a copout.
Seek help, friends, co workers, anyone!
/b is for fun, not crying for help.

Usually not needed due to the gang violence

fpbp

nah bro, you've been infected by the nihilistic memes. The Death instinct, or the will of death is the literal will of evil

>all human lives aren't worth living

the fact that you will be taking your very next breath is proof of how much full of shit you are.

The Heroic move is to struggle on, to find meaning. and to build a greater present.

No. The good will never come if you leave now. It will take a lot of effort and reconditioning to fix your life but it will be worth it when you look back at yourself and see how far you have come. The stress is temporary.

Also if you are religious, kys is probably a ticket straight to hell which is worse than what you have now, if your life is really even that bad.

I don't think you understand. Life isn't worth starting in any circumstance but many lives are worth continuing. I don't want to die like OP might but I wish I hadn't been born. So out of my great love for mankind I promote pro-abortion for all fetuses and sterilization for all.