HOW MANY MORE BILLIONS ARE WE GOING TO GIVE THESE PEOPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW MANY MORE BILLIONS ARE WE GOING TO GIVE THESE PEOPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (596x569, 94.95K)

I don't give a fuck as long as Trump is fired

Meanwhile, the economy in America is collapsing. Thanks Joe Biden.

As many as it takes to utterly crush the economy

probably as much as it takes until vlad dies

I agree. It's risk reward. It's not great for our economy but ruining Russia benefits literally every other country in the world.

>TDS
Yikes

This is why you lose in 2022 and 2024.Your TDS is more important than the health of the country.

no it doesn't. only paid shills and literal retards cant think like this.

We don't give just money. We give them weapons in exchange of cheap future resources.

can*
ruining America would save the whole world and is also the last chance for european people and their descendants in the new world to survive

Welcome to the US, where the democrats help everyone but Americans. You’re shit on in your own country

Well I live in a red state so that does arguably make me retarded.

The country was in an objectively better place under Trump. I'll be voting for him in 2024 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fuck off Boris

MLRS goes BRRRRRRR

Attached: biden india.png (774x636, 600.47K)

No price is high enough for the continued killing of Igors and Yuris, Best part is we convinced other Igors and Yuris to do it for us, it's perfect.

I really hope they've got good simulations on what the lack of primary resources the war is causing is doing to the economy. Cause Putin isnt stupid. We might be inn for some really deep shit the next few years. And the USs record recently isnt close to good enough to have much confidence.

I really hope Putin considers enough enough and stops somewhere. And some sort of cease fire can be created. Or hopefully, dreamingly Ukraine manages to push Russia back to the old border.

The Russian economy is stronger than ever and Ukraine's situation is hopeless. We are literally only hurting ourselves.

>Best part is we convinced other Igors and Yuris to do it for us, it's perfect.

Attached: 1511748091166.png (677x510, 297K)

Attached: 1645677218551.webm (460x460, 1.67M)

You should hope Putin wins and your corrupt anti White regime falls apart.

But doesn’t a lot of the money go to buying USA weapons too? So essentially the gov is creating more US jobs, sourcing cheaper resources and hoping that they get closer to acquiring Vlad’s resources eventually. The spending passes no problem each time, would Trump stop it, or have the power to, even if Vlad dropped all his trump dirty videos etc?

I cant say that yet. But that shit is scary AF.

Can't they just stop having so many babies? I'd donate 8 billion if it would all go towards chopping their balls off.

Attached: 1656380935798.jpg (1920x1080, 965.24K)

I could steal the election again???

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)