Where do you go on a Saturday evening if you don't drink?

Where do you go on a Saturday evening if you don't drink?
I'm not going to bar to drink a cup of tea.
Idk, probably the only alternative of sitting home is driving to a beach and having a walk.

Attached: Ruins-Greatsword-Featured.jpg (1920x1080, 65.07K)

Local republican meetups are cool

beach sounds nice, but i'd probably go to swim instead of just walking if i've bothered to go that far

def just sit at home and play elden ring idk

Not even against alcohol but if this is this really the point society has sunk to? The only fun times are had at the bottom of a glass/bottle?

Kys

I go to my local pub, I'm not much of a drinker but they make really tasty pub food, so I enjoy that, and the walk to and from is also nice

I often go for a drive. I have a convertable sports car, sunset canyon carving is a great vibe. The type of car is a bit essential though

Movie theater, if there's nothing you like and you're in a city a local comedy show is real easy to find and provides cheap entertainment. Either by finding the comedians funny or being able to shit on them silently while they're talking

Whatever, drunk. You’ll die a lot sooner than I will.

>is this really the point society has sunk to
It's nothing new, society has been like this for thousands of years. Alcohol helps you tolerate shitty people which will be the vast majority of people you meet while out

not historian but i'm sure people have gotten drunk on their free time for centuries if not thousands of years

True. Brewing is as old as agriculture. The ancient Egyptians drank beer while they bulit the pyramids.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest moderate alcohol consumption prolongs life.
Being a miserable puritan will kill you sooner than booze.

Well, I can't fucking drink so it's not an option for me.
I'll just go for a ride, maybe get a good cup of coffee

Attached: 1654468191547.png (1000x1431, 985.12K)

Post picture you driving bike

I don't ride bikes. Not since my buddy gave me a ride on the back of his L bike at least. Fucking cunt, told him to not go fast, he did close to 200. I'll never gonna get on a bike again.

Attached: 1656534058277.jpg (1910x2009, 259.64K)

what's l bike?

1L bike. +/-1000cc

i see. i had honda monkey when was a kid. only 49cc. i think i got it to go fairly fast

Yeah, 50cc ones are fast enough. I had a pocket bike it could reach close to 80.
Most fun I ever had were 125cc cross bikes. It's really light to throw around and so much fun in forests and such

Attached: 1646947761677.png (680x351, 470.96K)

>drunk cope
They are taking like a single glass of wine or something with dinner. Not getting shitfaced and trying to fuck some skank at the bar. I also said I wasn’t against alcohol you damn retard. I just said it’s not the only wait to have a good time.

this has been proven false not very long ago. in general the mild protective effect moderate drinking has against heart disease and cholesterol is not enough to make it worth the heightened risk of cancer moderate drinking causes. but dont get me wrong i still like getting drunk

not really much bike experience outside of that one honda but i don't doubt it's fun to go through forests and shit

go take a hike.
go take a walk.
go ride a bike.
go swimming.
get a dog.
walk dog.
read a book.
go to the movies.
go to a library.
go to a basketball court.
go rape someone.
go kill someone.
go buy a gun.
go shoot gun in forest.
go get some chicken niggets.
go take a long drive to some scenic vista.
go camping.
go rock climbing.
go hunting.
go fishing.
go to a mall.

>go take a hike.
Too late
>go take a walk.
I probably will
>go ride a bike.
I'm straight
>go swimming.
It's cold
>get a dog.
No
>walk dog.
No dog
>read a book.
Can't I'm an imbecile
>go to the movies.
All movies are over for the day
>go to a library.
It's closed
>go to a basketball court.
I'm white
>go rape someone.
Might
>go kill someone.
If rape goes wrong
>go buy a gun.
Europe
>go shoot gun in forest.
No gun
>go get some chicken niggets.
I don't eat chicken
>go take a long drive to some scenic vista.
Yeah, probably will
>go camping.
No tent
>go rock climbing.
No rocks to climb
>go hunting.
I'm out of arrows
>go fishing.
It's boring
>go to a mall.
they're closed

Attached: 1647290508094.jpg (1500x1835, 333.04K)