Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1242x1228, 403.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/groups/profile/1315469745230712837/feed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat bugs

I'd eat both, fuck dogs

>Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Plants also suffer when you eat them, go fuck yourself and eat a rock

So did the spinach plants you brutally murdered. #SpinachBleeds
You can feed a family for quite some time off a single cow, but it takes many spinaches to make even one meal. Next time, think of how many lives you're destroying. Eat ethically. Eat carnivore.

>meat eaters must be cannibals because one life = one life
Hope you get eaten by a cannibal, faggot.

There is nothing wrong with eating any animal for food, although I expect one day, if humanity actually learns from its mistakes, we will be able to collectively make use of the technology now on offer to effectively 'grow' meat without having to source it from real living animals.
Killing any animal simply to make it suffer is an extreme form of faggotry though.

mmm doggie

That's a reason to turn into an vegetarian, not a vegan

Do you have any idea how many animals are dismembered and killed by farm equipment to get you your plants?

Oh Boy! A discussion about veganism on Any Forums, this is going to go well I'm sure.

fuck this
Humanity first

Did those chickens want to live? Do they have a concept of living, and a will to live in their 3 gram brains? I'm not convinced.
Not to mention displaced or forced entirely out of their ecological niche by monocrop agriculture.

Bugs are killed by the millions to get you your "righteous " plants!

Attached: MultiColoredAsianLadyBeetleSoybeanLeaf.jpg (750x645, 77.64K)

Chicken is tasty, dogs are friends. I don't need to explain this "hypocrisy" to someone with a 14 cm wrist. At the end of the day all power is derived from violence and vegans don't have close to enough power to force others into their cult, therefore get fucked.

Attached: chicken.jpg (1125x860, 71.49K)

minds.com/groups/profile/1315469745230712837/feed

I will get Greta addicted to eating peoples pets

Attached: Greta Flavortown.png (1280x720, 807.27K)

Attached: SADFDASFDSAFASDFDAS.jpg (1080x1018, 203.12K)

Stfu and eat your dog, faggot

This.
I couldn't care if people eat dogs.
It's not a dog that is a pet of mine so it's interesting the way that people can't stand to see them eaten.

Eat an animal and others of that species will know, they'll smell it or sense it. They will treat you badly or different. That's why cows stare at you with those evil eyes. Chickens peck you. Dogs bark or bite you.

I have news for you.
I worked on an egg farm an only a few of the hens would peck my hand when I lifted their eggs and these were the same ones who were startled by the resting box being opened.

There's an obvious difference in intelligence and emotion between plants and animals so your position doesn't really refute a strong vegan argument. Although it does refute the retard vegans who equate eating animals to eating people.

Good post. Growing meat from scratch removes any moral issues around causing harm to animals, and until that's possible the best case against veganism is probably to argue that animal harm isn't immoral so long as there's a purpose behind it.

You're technically correct but if OP's post is right then veganism would be the next logical step. For instance it's not hard to argue that industrialized, factory farmed dairy causes immense harm to cows. You need to argue that causing harm to animals isn't necessarily immoral to refute a well defended vegan position.

IMO this argument also fails against well argued veganism, because veganism would still lead to a reduction in animal harm.

This post is also good. Dogs are intelligent and mostly valued by humans for their role as companions. Chickens are walking retards mostly only valuable to humans as livestock. It's not equivalent. The post also gets around the moral issues raised by veganism by simply not giving a fuck about vegan morals.