New evidence suggests that joseph was actually a rapist, with jesus being the illegitimate son...

New evidence suggests that joseph was actually a rapist, with jesus being the illegitimate son. And evidence suggests jesus was also a rapist and it was this that let to him being crucified.

Attached: 21ba0f0a045c60dc7329238e93dfb189.jpg (798x420, 46.92K)

He believed in polygamy and I think we should 2.

they wrre all jews too.

Attached: wow jewish.png (495x347, 241.26K)

so jesus wasn’t a virgin?

I find this grossly offensive. It is the lord jesus christ who shall smite thee down according to the book of revelations. Repent, lest ye burn in the eternal fires of hades heathen.

I mean, it's not that much of a stretch that Maria was raped, whether it was by Joseph or not is another story, but if she was it certainly wasn't Joseph, there's no such thing as raping your wife back in those days, so it had to be someone else. And what with her options being stoned to death due to having intimacy with a man other than her husband and lying, well, guess what?

Nope. He played the field more than the average man due to a hormonal issue with his thyroid and a streak of psychopathy. He bedded many young followers of any gender that took his fancy.

I wonder who is behind this thread

Attached: 1652654832707.jpg (1024x975, 154.03K)

Kill yourself faggot.

>Sage

New evidence suggests OP is a faggot.

nothing new about that retard

Samefaggin motherfuker. Bet you're a religious cunt who loves jesus the rapist cunt as his savior you prick.

Attached: 1577331788437.jpg (720x651, 71.21K)

Ha! Gift

I don't get you christfags who hate jews. Jews invented your religion as a controlled opposition to themselves. Of course they on one side of their mouth try to stop Christianity but on the other than encourage it. Stop worshiping a kike, love your fellow aryans. Use the ideals of Christianity like sexual modesty but don't try to convert kikes and niggers. They aren't worth your time

Attached: anuncion.jpg (534x859, 77.56K)

>Heil Hitler dubs
In German, "Gift" means "poison".

If God isn't just one gender but female and male alike then his offspring in human form is a hermaphrodite. That's also why Jesus didn't fuck around, he had both penis and vagina and probably spent all day just fucking himself until he got bored with it in his thirties and went on his magic road show trip. This is historical fact btw.

Moses was a social justice warrior. Raisee by a rich family of another race, so he never felt part of either race. So to compensate he got into saving his people, tried to do cheap magic tricks in front of the emperor and claim they were responsible for anything weird that happend. When that didn't work a mob of rioters went around killing the first born son of anyone that didn't virtue signal with lambs blood. They eventually escaped and wandered the desert, had orgies, which is what hippie scum would do.

In Norwegian it means married!!

I read this somewhere too. Actually this fact has multiple independent sources.

Worships a Jewish guy from 2000 years ago, talks in 1600s English.

In Urdu it means said

I smite thee with my solid staff of illrepute you vagabond from the nether regions!