What was your best gay experience?

What was your best gay experience?

Attached: 1656526164014.gif (484x338, 938.29K)

13 years old

Attached: gay as aids.png (1221x725, 77.87K)

Attached: 694940094001.jpg (876x493, 28.79K)

Fucking my friend when we were 13. He was a lot smaller then me (I was 5 foot 8 he was 4 foot 11) so I’d have him suck me off and I’d fuck him in the ass

What did you do with your friends back then?

>buddy retires from military
>invites me to BBQ at his new house
>show up, no one else is there
>hang out, have a few beers, eat
>"let's get my money's worth out of this pool"
>i didn't bring a suit
>"who cares? i've seen more cocks than tits at this point"
>fuck it, strip down
>he grabs my dick and says "haven't seen a hog like that though" slaps it, laughs, and jumps in
>jump in after him, thinking its just typical jokes and bs
>"check out the float, user. they are on sale this week. if they are good i'll get a few more"
>music playing, lounging, drinking beer, eyes closed...just soaking up the sun and shooting the shit
>feel warmth on my dick, open my eyes to look down and he's fucking blowing me
>just quietly lay there in shock getting blown but it's awkward on the float
>tell him "why don't we get out so you can finish what you started"
>get 2 steps away from the pool and he's already on his knees enthusiastically
>goes to town on me right there on the grass, licking all over my undercarriage like a dog
>never saw anyone this passionate about sucking dick
>grabs my hands and puts them on his head
>face fuck him for a bit, but don't last long
>say i'm gonna cum, ask where he wants it
>doesn't answer just kicks it into the next gear and sucks a load out of me
>he gets up, slaps me on the ass, and says "lets take care of them leftover wings, stud"
my only gay experience. i've always known him to be straight. before he went away and even after this happened. he's always pulled pussy and is married to a woman now. only thing that's ever happened before is one time we went hiking and i woke up in the morning with his hand on my boner. he was (seemingly?) sleeping and it was over my shorts and not really grabbing just kind of laying on it. at least i always thought he was sleeping but after this event i question it. we've never spoken about it since but he's really good at sucking cock and i'd be lying if i said i didn't think about blowing his throat out again.

Attached: 2CDF559D-FA06-4860-808F-88DECA5D31ED.jpg (590x960, 65.8K)

Attached: 11625_009.jpg (1280x1920, 450.4K)

First guy that actually fucked me, easy. He gave me a full body rub with oil for a while first.
First time he fucked me doggy then missionary, went ass to mouth with me, and came in my face. I was a little shy, and limp the whole time, but I loved it. I came home to an email (back when craigslist was good) from him telling me to come over tomorrow morning. I was glad I did.
More of the same, we 69'd and I jerked of all over myself. shot ropes everywhere, and he came inside me.
We fucked on and off for a while, and fell off.
Guy I see sometimes these days, I was riding him reverse cowgirl, and pulled his feet together and licked them while I did. Was fucking hot.

Attached: 11625_007.jpg (1280x1920, 480.68K)

fucking hot. how long ago was this? you guys hang out often? weird it was a one time thing.

Secretly been with a close friend of mine for years. Not even my gf knows and we hook up regularly

Gay fursuit orgy. So much better than boring vanilla sex.

In highschool I was the bitch to two seniors on my swim team. Got fucked in the locker rooms twice

that day was 7 years ago. we were thick as thieves growing up. he was always a tough guy and if i told any of our mutual friends they would never believe me. we still hung out often after that but i moved away 3 years ago and only get back every so often.

Lol, how did that come about and what kind of things went down during it?

was that your only gay experience? what was going through your mind?

hotel maintehnce man, i was a guest and just got back from the desert where i spent the winter nude sunbathing, he said i had a good tan for only being april and i said i spent the winter nude sunbathing so no tan lines and he made a suggestive remark and i replied positivly next thing i know were in my hotel room and we cant get naked fast enough and we 69 for a while and next i am topping him i have to use lube on his tight little butt, we spent the next couple days sucking &,fucking, it was a blast, i was hoping the maid would walk in so i could ask her to join us for a threesome

Every time I get paid to get my big dick sucked is the best time.

it was. i'm not attracted to men at all. i still wouldn't seek out a guy to blow me. at first in the water i was shocked. the reality of the situation just seemed so far outside the realm of possibilities. it wasn't just getting blown by a guy but also revealing something about someone who i thought i knew everything about. it was the last thing i was expecting while laying there. when we were on the grass i remember thinking it was weird that he wasn't hard for how excited he was but mostly i just had my eyes closed and sort of shut off my mind and just felt it. i never had that amount of stimulus(? i guess is the word) while getting head. his hands and mouth were all over me. it was like an overload.

KEK