So I've been working at taco bell for around six years...

so I've been working at taco bell for around six years. I never got around to getting my ged because i couldn't afford the ged prep program, my friend did it, still failed and is out around 2000 dollars. i managed to save up around 500 dollars. would this be enough to buy stuff to begin to learn to do coding? i need a side hustle

Attached: pullinupmuhpants.png (868x935, 19.06K)

>GED prep course
just fucking cheat, user. its not that hard to just keep searching the answers on a different computer if its an online test.

dude there is free shit online for ged tests, just study and pass

VS Code, Youtube. Everything you need to learn pretty much any programming language is completely free. Courses are largely a scam.

my friend goed to the prep program and he still failed and i know hes more smarter than me, i know that ill fail

Attached: sad.jpg (221x228, 10.95K)

Sorry to break it to you but you'd going to need to understand at least high school math to do any programming that someone would want to pay for.

education is largely a scam these days. especially for new info. the people who research this stuff dont keep it behind a paywall, the schools do. every new scientific advancement can be learned straight from the horses mouth for free. just get off of fucking reddit and do some research if you want to learn new things. as for basic "how to live" stuff, you should ask your damned parents, not the governments teachers. if theyd rather pawn you off to them because they either cant or wont teach you, they shouldnt have been parents.

>amazon gift cards via one blood donation
that'll pay the bills!

how much money could i earn if i gave away half my blood

If you gave it away then $0

none. theyll give you gift cards.

>goed
kill yourself

You can take the GED without the prep course. If you keep failing then you take the prep course.

hes memeing, right?

I hope so - for his own sake. But if you are asking for GED preparation advice on Any Forums, you never know.

> $2000 for ged training
wtf. it's that expensive? fuck that. there has to be free shit online that is just as good.

verification not required

Please dont have kids.

lol my boss and me kinda have a fwb status going on, we had a pregnancy scare a couple of weeks ago

stop it.

well get unscared!

Attached: uhh.png (444x479, 831.88K)

i might be dumb but i would rise my kids right