Has a girl ever told you that your cock is either too big or too small?

Has a girl ever told you that your cock is either too big or too small?

Attached: 1656447756217.jpg (1536x2048, 215.19K)

I'm almost 30 and no girl has ever seen my pathetic "penis"

Attached: mypp.jpg (3618x2610, 1.55M)

You're fat and have dirty fingernails. Even if you had a 10 in dick no girl would touch you

I’ve been told I’m uncomfortably big for blowjobs by one girl but others didn’t have a problem. All depends on the girl (or guy) really.

Yes. She said she was a size queen, too.

Attached: toobig.jpg (640x908, 82.84K)

one time i guess a girl said i had the smallest cock she'd ever seen.. and this was after a while of hooking up.. she said i was smaller than a child.. every other girl i hooked up with never said anything about it until her..

she's either a size queen or the other girls were just being nice. either scenario is possible. post cock.

My ex couldn’t handle me. I think she has some sort of condition though, because she’s the only one out of +/-20 women who couldn’t take it.

Pic related

Attached: DCA88725-9183-479C-8BDF-63AD3005AD04.jpg (3088x2320, 1.95M)

>Even if you had a 10 in dick no girl would touch you

That's cope

I wasnt allowed to do doggy with a couple of gfs cause i hit too deep. Thats about it.

love these 3

Attached: 0nL4OAT.jpg (4640x3480, 607.36K)

I’m usually told it’s just right, not too much but hits the spot.

Attached: 1A5445EF-7AC0-4CE5-B761-816705E3FD19.jpg (1932x1626, 760.98K)

first gf. she wasn't a virgin anymore., told me i was too big. sex was boring because it hurt when i went all in and wild, had to be careful and restrain myself

some party pick up, told me i was smller than what she managed to get. i was barely hard, she was not my type and i had sex out of boredom and for excitement so yeah i was small at that time.
however, she still was like "small but never rode that hard, you're my stallion", weird but hot

huge pp

Im about 5'1 hard, gotten 'on the short side' 'smallish' and 'just right before'. Current gf has to tell me to push as deep as I can for it to feel best for her.

Mine is 6 1/2, my wife says it fits the best of all cocks she’s had. I think she intended it as a compliment…

well yes those are the two possibilities aren't they? lol how perceptive

this is my dick, it is p small

Attached: 46C03529-9A3F-4E54-B3A2-13819164E31B.jpg (1284x554, 718.63K)

>at girlfriend's house
>lock on washroom doesn't work properly
>her mom accidentally opens the door and sees my dick before I can react
>Im average length erect but super small when flaccid, like literally a nub
>She quickly shuts door and apologizes
>Few days later girlfriend said her mom had a weird talk with her about whether or not I'm the right guy for her

I have no issues making my girl get off and she's told me I'm the best she's had. Especially attention to foreplay, stamina, etc. For reference, I'm average in the dick department. 6.5"

After dating for a few a bit, I was going to stay at her apartment for the weekend... We started to fool around in bed, and she asked me to open her nightstand up to get some toys out. When I did, I saw she had magnum condoms mixed in with her toys. She noticed that I saw them and was flushed with guilt. She apologized to me time and time again, and I assured her it was okay.

It didn't upset me or anything, I'm not insecure with what I got, but the thought of her getting reamed by a huge cock fueled me to fuck her as hard as I could the rest of the night.

Some time passed and one night the topic came up with her girlfriends where I stacked up, and I found out her ex was just over 9 fucking inches... She swears she prefers me over it though, because "we're the same girth" and his length "was more painful than it was pleasing."

I have heard both. I am average (6"). Depends on the woman, some are like putting a sausage in a hallway, some are simply tight af.

nice dick

I have only ever had sex with hookers, and when I ask them for their honest opinions they usually say it's good enough. I know I shouldnt trust that at all but who cares

Attached: photo_2022-02-01_16-45-07.jpg (960x1280, 74.68K)

I’m a grower though for sure. Catch it at the wrong flaccid moment and you’d think it was a grub lol.

she told me I was bigger than her boyfriend

Attached: kol.jpg (411x820, 109.12K)

Thanks.

how big are you?

Who are they?

Just at 7 inches. But it’s mainly girth that ends up working in my favor.

>ends up working in my favor.
also the fact it's aesthetically pleasing i'd imagine.

Is that airplane yours?

Must answer b/c dubs.

No I just liked the picture because that was the jumper I first fucked her in.