Anyone love the thought of smart and attractive college girls forced to become unwilling slaves for undeserving males...

Anyone love the thought of smart and attractive college girls forced to become unwilling slaves for undeserving males like incels or homeless men?

Attached: fetish.jpg (600x638, 27.83K)

bump

>undeserving males
That's what fraternities are for.

No. Too much effort to reach too far in a thought.

I wuldnt get hard because i would know she hated it. Kinda useless idea, only works for empathically underdeveloped people.

bump

anyone into asians?

ugly bastard appreciator lets go

you into this scenario?

i've been into every side of it since i was a fuckin kid. hentai instills some weird fetishes in you, but i don't care if it's hot af.

what do you like about it? which race of girls is best for this?

bump

more

its a hot idea.

hot nerd girl forced to satisfy dudes who have never even gotten laid..

exactly. what would be a hot scenario where this happens?

- have a hot nerd gf

- take her to an after-party for a comic convention.
- definitely plenty of shy virgin dudes there.
- take her to a back-room and start undressing her with the door wide open..
- start having sex with her
- wait for the guys to hear her moans and start walking in and watching..
- at least a few of them will probably start stroking through their pants or openly pull out their cock.
- maybe one or two will be brave enough to come put their cock up to her face, and make her start sucking them
- after u finish, ask them who wants a turn next..
- let them all have their way with her, using all her holes

is it hotter if she hates it?

"Love the thought?" No, but women are the reason we have incels, so it should be up to them to provide a solution to the problem. Any woman receiving government assistance to attend an institute of higher learning should be required to provide a sufficient amount of sex to incels at that college so that they can have intercourse on a bi-weekly basis.

The men will receive a much needed degree of socialization which will benefit society as a whole, and the women will be left with a feeling of humility and service that is in short supply these days.

How would most girls react to this new mandate? and what about girls in relationships? are they exempt?

yeah definitely.. doubt she'd like having sex with a bunch of dudes who dont know even how to fuck.. but she'd have to take them all anyway..

shes not allowed to leave until they're all fully satisfied.

they definitely shouldn't be exempt.

imagine if being a sextoy for incels is a punishment for getting bad grades in college

If a woman is married she will be exempt, but she will be required to be pregnant or have two children to maintain the exemption.

Attached: Perfectwoman.jpg (978x1400, 205.09K)