Tinder/ dating app thread

Tinder/ dating app thread
Tell us your best stories for meeting people on dating apps whether it’s good or bad if it’s interesting feel free to share. Bonus points for picks

Attached: funny-tinder-bios-6-e1532806160630.jpg (490x849, 59.8K)

I wasnt hot enough for tinder so never got jack. What was I expecting? Dont do it man, it will be brutal. Just work on yourself and fuck a hooker if you have to

One time I match with a girl, she messages me "Come over, there's nobody home".
So I went over... there was nobody home.

Lots of mid and top tier pussy, back in the day. Gotta be level 10 or better, before you see any payoff. Will eventually leave you feeling empty asking philosophical questions.

Attached: 1656782797978.webm (640x640, 831.28K)

Met a girl on an app, she was actually a former student of mine. We seemed to hit it off texting. Met up for the date, I had wanted to take her to a nice Thai restaurant. But this was during the height of the pandemic, when we got there they said they were doing take out only. So she says there's a nice restaurant just a block down the road, and we walked there. We get in and of course we're all wearing masks, the hostess (who I didn't immediately recognize because of the mask) was like "user? user is that you?!" Turns out it was my former stepdaughter from another relationship. I hadn't seen this girl in years, her mother and I had a bad breakup. Last I saw her she was like 15 now she's 19 and a grown person with a job. To my surprise, she asked if she could give me a hug and I said sure. So we are sat down and she's now our waitress. I explained to my date why the young hostess had given me a hug and we had an awkward dinner. I left my former stepdaughter a $200 tip because I figured I had missed a few birthdays. Didn't really hit it off with the date so we stopped texting not long after. Then maybe a month later I bumped into the stepdaughter again in the grocery store and she asked me if we could meet up for a cup of coffee. I agreed and went there prepared for her to tell me what a bastard I was on account of my breakup with her mom, but instead she told me she was really happy I was there to be a good father figure at that time in her life. That was maybe 2 years ago, We still text and get together for dinner every once in a while.

Cool story

Attached: Screenshot_20210121-135544.png (1080x2270, 1.25M)

That... that put a smile on my face. What the hell have you done to me user? What are these pleasant feelings I'm experiencing?

I was reading hoping there would a twist in the story about nailing the step-daughter and not the date. Disappointing.

Met up with a girl who was really short, went back to her place and she was a midget, not full blown game of thrones finger stubbs midget, pretty proportional actually, didn't notice or think of it till i got her naked and saw the sloped shoulders. Might have asked her if she was or called her a midget at that point, i was kinda drunk, sorta remember saying "it's fine I've always wanted to fuck a midget "
But she didn't let me fuck her so i ate her out a little bit and then drove home drunk
True story

Attached: ab79855161d12cf20073f41b034c332f.gif (400x216, 1.36M)

Found a great girl a few years back. She appeared to like surfing and photography. Had a couple of kids but that's par for the course. We got along great texting. Great sense of humor as far as memes go. We agreed to meet and so I took her to my usual spot for lunch. It was great for her because it was basically in the same building where she worked. So I am excited. Crossing my fingers she isnt 300lbs with a skin tag neck beard (another tinder story).

So I show up early to calm my nerves. Not used to attractive women taking an interest at all and I don't get many dates. So I show up and just chill and have a pre game drink. I choose a spot up the stairs next to the bar. She texts to see if we are still on. I reply, yep and describe what I am wearing. "I'm the guy wearing the blue hat and white shirt." She text back, "I'll be the one in the wheel chair." Qui!?! Was she in a snowboarding collision? She can't be a cripple, she surfs and shit right. So I play it cool and text, "Perfect, see you soon. :D." I know, don't use emojis, I am a faghot.

I had to scramble to find an easy access spot on the main floor. It was busy and I had to wait for another couple to clear out and have the table prepped. It was one within eye sight of the entrence. No sooner had I goten reestablished than she rolls into view. Two dead amaciated legs just hanging there.

Heart sinks. Great conversation and even had a few genuine laughs; but, basically I was signing on to being a wallet/ass wiping home nurse for her and her kids. Sex wasnt even going to be an option after her up coming double amputation. Kek. Ahh tinder.

A month later I matched with three women and dated all three in one day (the only three). First one was 300lb woke "cross fitter"/"journalist." The next was a 6 month pregnant manic woman. The last was 6'2" tall irritable/humourless biker bitch and I am a stalky manlet.

My tinder days ended the next day will never go back.

Attached: 1638318478663.jpg (400x400, 17.88K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200722-112045.png (1080x2270, 1.94M)

>Politically conservative, Christian
Nice?

Met my fiancee (pic related) on an Asian dating app. I'm working on getting her here and then we can marry and begin the citizenship process. Yes I know that sounds nuts.

Attached: IMG-20220623-WA0010.jpg (957x1280, 72.91K)

Pretty low bar when ham like that actually gives a guy pause because she isnt a hyper feminine wokeist. Even if ahe dumps the weight though... uhhh... I'll pass and fuck my hand instead.

tits look big and I like her eyes. She a genius, she speak a bunch of languages.

Got one and only one match I actually was attracted to
Seemed too good to be true because she was hot and her pics seemed kinda professional so my guard is up
Says she wants to meet me but she can’t because she can’t afford car insurance so she asks me for $150 dollars
I ask for a pic to prove she’s real and she sends me another weird professional pic with no time stamp.
I search it online and find it’s some instagram whore in a far away state.
Was being scammed. Never got another match with anyone attractive

Kek... ask for pics with out make up. Never send money. Never go and meet her. Do a video chat. Hope you like domestic violence and shrieking nonsense. Oh, and you better get ready to pay for her whole family.

Nice but kind of sad also

She a genius, she speak a bunch of languages?

Lost my V to a Tinder whore my sophomore year of college. Honestly gave me a lot of confidence and was able to pick up a few more bodies before I graduated. S/O Tinder.

underrated

I understand the need for caution. We've been communicating for over a year, we've spoken many times on video calls and I've seen her without makeup plenty. I know it sounds naive but I really think it's the real deal.

Attached: IMG-20220316-WA0000.jpg (1200x1599, 119.29K)

Yeah, it is a bit sad. I had the same bitter sweet experience reading it. He is looking for love and a family of his own and he gets neither but at least he gets his step daughter back... kinda sorts. It's heart warming to some degree but bleakly.

Have you done the trans verification yet. You want a mamasan not a babasan.

you've never met up irl?

Yeah I've seen her cooz

Attached: IMG-20211027-WA0000.jpg (386x1152, 38.26K)

Also how tinder is a view into how messed up the world of women is. Single moms, sluts, slobs, nice girls who wish they had a dad, and so on.

you're being used you fucking retard lmfao