Today is my birthday and no one remembers it, no congratulations, no gifts nothing. Not even my parents called me...

Today is my birthday and no one remembers it, no congratulations, no gifts nothing. Not even my parents called me. I'm feeling really sad.

Attached: Sadparty.jpg (480x640, 21.26K)

Good job you lived another year. Keep up the good work

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 6.5K)

Happy birthday OP. Age?

Here's a cake OP! Blow out the candles :)

Attached: happy-birthday-cake-photo.jpg (640x508, 42.19K)

happy birthday op. im sorry no one remembered it, i hope you still got something enjoyable out of your birthday. :)

Some people win the family lottery. You didn't. Go make your own family.

how old are you faggot

Happy Birthday OP. I hope you have a good day.

Happy berday OP!!! May you have many more.

Attached: 1493937265633.jpg (1024x518, 82.74K)

happy birthday faggot

Attached: 1656786425022.jpg (819x1024, 56.86K)

28 years old

Thanks user

stop being a loser
stop posting frogs

happy birthday user

maybe you're a hassle to call. Maybe you've been a piece of shit the rest of the here, maybe you don't put any effort in maintaining good relationship with people. You should reflect on that before going boo hoo nobody loves me.

In case you're actually a good person; Happy birthday bro!

Happy birthday fren

Attached: 1624196675471.jpg (459x459, 49.79K)

Blow your worthless brains out, frogposters.

Thanks frens

Boo fucking hoo faggot. Grow a spine and a pair and move the fuck on instead of crying like a nigger bitch.
A birthday is a day like any other.

Attached: Birthdayboy.jpg (546x561, 43.5K)

Today I'm 28 user

Neck yourself, edgeboi.
End your pathetic life, frogposter.

Ladies first, gayboi.

Happy birthday, nigga.

Attached: 652258854.jpg (680x383, 32.17K)

fuck you
you're a loser who posts frogs
no wonder your parents don't want to know you

>hug frens
>but no blacks gays or trannies
frogposting in a nutshell

The winners is killing the entier eco system and caused massive inflation. Least to say trusted Putin to not go to total fuckings war in Ukraine.
The winners are litteraly commiting sucicide on the entire human race after playing god with their globalization shit. And you think loosing in this day and age is bad? fucking retard.

Oh shit me too. What kind of shit do you like? Milfs? Hentai? Traps? I'll post something you like

Frogposters are the most pathetic kind of cancer who deserve death. You are worth the effort it takes to put a bullet in your skull and nothing more.

>believing retarded right wing bullshit
lol
>loosing is good
if it were, you'd be happy
instead look at you loser
>retard
sorry, not a loser

Copium overdose

I don’t get why people hate frog posters, cock posters who want to be rated is WAY more cringe.

Seethe harder

Attached: images (4).jpg (623x492, 31K)

who's mad here OP?
you can't even get your mom to say HB
inb4 that isn't me
doesn't matter
frogposting loser

Neanderthals???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 22f158ce53830d6f8759ed3c8251a808.jpg (2800x1500, 1.09M)

Frogposters should end their worthless lives, no matter how much that fact triggers you.

I like redheads the most

because frogposting=look at me, I'm a loser, radicalize me to spread your stormfag h8
yfw frogposters are more likely to shoot up a school than the average population

End your worthless life. Your parents secretly wish you would die already so they can have their basement back.