Why am i so uninteresting to women and why do i always say the wrong things and kill conversations and why am i such a...

why am i so uninteresting to women and why do i always say the wrong things and kill conversations and why am i such a faggot

Attached: boobsmo_com_5729__11.jpg (680x1024, 332.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8NalcOPBXvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you gotta get off this site if you want a gf

why?

I tried, for years. didnt happen. Now im back. I did what i could. It wasnt enough, and now im back in this hellhoole.

If i was capable of getting a womans love. I would have been able to get her to love me by now. Or at least given me some sort of positive reinforcement when i do the right thing. Sadly that hasnt happened aka im back in the same old shithole.

Don't be so hard on yourself fren

I simply cannot fucking do what i should be doing fml. And now im talking to myself on Any Forums goddamnit. even Any Forums hates me-

Been there, there are interesting things to note:
1 it's only when I desire a woman on first sight the time when I messed up, I've had one or two casual ducks that come up after just talking casually and don't minding too much, and 3 of my more serious relationships where friends I did not let to evolve into friendships still no first sight love or desire
2 confidence is still the best way + empathy should be a tool for better confidence so you need not positive feedback from the girl you are talking to, that's almost the same as saying to trust your gut but to train it to detect uncomfortable signs, it's not that hard, just listen and see, body, spoke and other languages go into play all the time, had a spree of several fucks when Idgaf about it, and met my now wife Whis ATM was several leagues above me while being empathetic, observant and patient
3 the past point but do not fall por anxiety, when I started to get overly receptive to those signs I fell on the typical nervous faggot that killed the conversations
4 best results are on random, girls are just as different as any other people, sure they mostly have similar expectations from a man still they are no different when it comes to being horny or needing attention or having depraved fantasies and insecurities, I bet my life that some of them have the same regrets getting home when rejecting some dude
5 treating sex as a secondary or even third priority in your life will get love down too and with both of them on a lower position on your list of anxieties you will be more free to be an actual man, even if it's just casual sex I've had a better 'review' or feedback at the end from girls whom I've fucked by just treating fun and erotism over lust and desire.

You're implying even getting to level of talking to a girl you spoiled brat. You're just showing off you dumb dick.

why are you uninteresting and why do you suck at talking? maybe you're not very good at understanding other people and what they're interested in.

figure out what people enjoy hearing, and say those things. it takes practice. you can practice online. think about what makes people happy, and say those things. pay attention to the flow of conversation, and when you speak/type make sure you're going with that flow. there are books that can teach you, there are videos as well.

that rule of improv might be helpful. don't say no. it's always "yes, and"

I think this vid is from one of those retarded pickup artist channels, but it's pretty good

youtu.be/8NalcOPBXvs

no im terrible.. :(

ugh too many words

eh pickup artist videos seems kinda scummy but i guess it is an option

I literally said pickup artists are retarded. Don't watch their videos. That video in particular is good, and it has general advice for conversation BEYOND purely manipulating women.

You can't be this bad at understanding people.

My man you need psychedelics in your life. A fat dose of mushrooms in a quiet, dimly lit room, alone.

Because you are not meant for it. Women like that deserve some good BBC.

Yes he can. And no drugs will just push you even further away from others. The only people who can relate will be the ones who has also done them.

The normies are litteraly pushing drugs to people who want to talk and have normal human interaction. It's like they're all junkies or whatever. Selling a produkt instead of acutall human contact. Like we're machines that needs a certain physical input to interact with eachother.

>no im terrible.. :(
I mean, even if you are terrible at talking to people, don't beat yourself up about it
There's more to life than being good at talking to girls

Sadly the BBC doesnt deserve the woman. And the deluded women who think they do destroy things beyond their wildest imagination. They might accept the life they get pushed into. But thats their strength not the greatness of the life it creates. See how Kim Ks homeland ended up after breeding mr West. Aka mister i will replace what made america great with these basslines.

ive done psychedelics before, idk i guess i am just very bad at communication as you pointed out- i wish i could get on your level but im just poor pathetic me

Psychedelics are not the same as uppers or downers. They might be an issue for him if he's got a cluster A personality disorder, or if he's got the genetic potential to develop schizophrenia.

Tell me OP, do you think you might have a cluster A personality disorder? Or, more to the point, are you happy being alone? Is being without a woman, being without sex, the main reason you wish you were better at conversation? Or do you want friends as well.

so i guess i should be a cuck?

i mean.. i guess i wish i was better at convo so i could have girls.. i mean i guess friends are ok idk.. i mean i sorta have friends already i suppose.. idk if i have what youre talking about but i have had some bad experiences with psychedelics..

You can get on my level. It's all practice. If you're not in school, and not working somewhere with a lot of people, then you'll have to put yourself somewhere you can get more practice.

You can try online, random video chats and shit, facebook groups. Even here there are some people who will be interested in going back and forth.

This post itself was interesting to me. You can always try talking about how you're not great at talking. Some people will be interested in that. I know women who would love talking about that, there are tons of women who are shy and feel self-conscious about their skill at conversation, I'm actually talking to one right fuckin now in another tab lmao.

But yeah, about finding people to talk to outside, you might join a social club. The masons. Alcoholics Anonymous. Play magic the gathering or 40k, or any hobby like that. Something that people in your area do.

Afaik its only been resreached properlly in micodoeses and with proper care. Adding another potentially negative personallitytrait to him (drug user) will most likely be more negative than positive. Pretty sure he cant sell it as a positive. So advicing him on doing drugs will not help him.

OP experiencing a need for social interaction is healthy. The self harm in talking negatively about oneself is harm done by society with negative feedbackloops. Where only the extremes gets responses and there are influenceres who use negative self talk as a way of communicating. Which OP has internalized.

Nice body.

>I would have been able to get her to love me by now.

You cannot make somebody love you.

You're asuming he wont be frozen out by himself through constantly neging himself. After beeing trained by the internet to talk that way. He'll be super lucky to meet a group that can be bothered with that all the time. while giving him the emotional suport he needs to not let his bad self image push him out of there.

>You cannot make somebody love you.

just hit harder

>You can always try talking about how you're not great at talking
This seems like good advice OP. Shows an honest, almost innocent side, opening yourself up like that and making yourself vulnerable could go down well. Might subtly let the chick know she can take the lead / yammer on as much as she likes, and also makes you seem less strange for not talking much

Just get out there and do interesting things. Fill your life, get comfortable just being you. Your self confidence will grow, and confidence is attractive.

As a lawyer would say, "Asked and answered."

nigger they've been extensively researched for thousands of years. stop being a cuck for science, open your mind to the ideas of people who work outside of the university/corporate system.

negativity is natural, and can be used in a healthy way. if he's genuinely bad at something, let him be honest with himself about it. the problem only arises when he allows himself to FEEL badly about being unskilled at something.

1. do something poorly
2. recognize that you did something poorly
3. catch yourself as you're about to feel bad, refuse to feel bad
4. analyze what you did, make a note of what you shouldn't do or could have done better

you can skip 4 if you don't give a fuck. but 3 is the part that needs to be focused on if he's got a shitty attitude about himself. continuously feeling like shit because you did something wrong is going to hurt your ability to improve.

OP study some stoicism.

im really proud of you user sounds like you're in a good place happy it's all working out have a blessed one

I phrased that badly, ill try again. I would have been able to interact with someone reguraly in a positive or at best loving way. But no. Thats not possible. Cause no one loves me and i cannot make anyone love me or change myself to make someone love me. Which means im dead to the world and every other human if you calculate in time. Cause when i die im dead and theres no heirs who gives me an inn to the future of humanity. And therefore nothing what i do matters.Cause ive lost the connection with the society im in. I dont matter to the humans around me and therefore what i do to them dont matter. All because im too stupid to be normie.

Im too weak for that.

>get comfortable just being you. Your self confidence will grow, and confidence is attractive.
This