Are you guys tired of /b yet? I feel like it has been ruined

Are you guys tired of /b yet? I feel like it has been ruined

Attached: E6F45BE2-3F2E-478D-BEA6-D01173D79D58.jpg (1117x794, 269.78K)

Must I post tiddies to get respect around here?

It was never any good?

Just stopping by tho. It will be good again when i get bored.

just visited it for the first time in like 3 years yesterday. will prob get bored of it again today and fuck off back to normie land

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

DAILY REMINDER, BLACK MEN DON'T HAVE BIG COCKS, GOOGLE IT, IT'S EASY TO FACT CHECK THIS HILARIOUS BULLSHIT.

Yeah, I'm getting tired of the internet in general.

Same.

yes please do i wanna jerk to you again

No, I'm having a blast posting in Long bridges thread and now in Strange places.

You remember me?

I still like it here,a lot

Attached: 1480391400659.jpg (3070x4417, 1.06M)

I’m with you user. It’s the same fucking threads with the same lame pictures posted every fucking day over and over. Only every once and a while it there a good ylyl or something worthy of joining a conversation in a thread. It’s all a bunch of lifeless trannys reposting mostly.

yeah.. from your eye lol

you had the sunburn right? :)

That sounds like big gay niece cock talk

It is. I'm only here for occasional comfy thread, lost places, something interesting. Also ylyl.

That’s about the only threads I look at is ylyl.

Yep sure do.

lol then yes i do. i'm still thinking about your perfect pink nips and your tan lines. and how i wanna sit you on my cock.

Этo cooбщeниe былo cдeлaнo poccийcким aгeнтoм инфopмaциoннoй вoйны. Oни были пoймaны зa пyбликaцию здecь ceгoдня и ceйчac нaхoдятcя в peжимe кoнтpoля yщepбa, пытaяcь зacтaвить людeй yйти.
Moи пpивeтcтвия Maликoвy))