Run fetish site

>run fetish site
>make incredible content (by my and my customers' standards)
>planning on hiring hot girls this summer/fall to make even more
>desperately want to share it with you guys
>can't because some faggot will instantly find my site and try to DDoS me/dox my models

Feels bad man

Attached: 1356663362430.gif (150x150, 96.55K)

What fetish

all i will say is that it involves traps

Well then fuck off op. You're basically here to let us know you lurk the internet and hire young men to do shoots for you.

I hire in person, smartass

I'm looking for a reason to, or workaround for showing my content to you risk-free

>I hire in person
oh so you out in the streets getting those young men then.
You go slugger lol.
If you're as hard up for attention as the guys you hire just take screens of the site you host.
Or don't. I'm the only asshole here. No need to impress me.

I just like to share the love man. I know a lot of people here who'd like what I film

You little cocktease. Think of the publicity boost

ok you're a nice guy.
You could probably take screens without any faces, let us know a bit about how it operates.
I'm hoping it's a cam site, but shit if it is that would be kind of hard to hide as the owner.

OP how hard is it to start a fetish site? Is it literally just a case of being decent at photography and then finding models to create content with? How do you pay them? Is it cash upfront or do you promise them a split of the profits?

I started with no capital. I recommend taking photography classes though and ask for them to train you in a specialty that incidentally aligns with what you want to do.

I never pay upfront. That's retarded. They get paid after the work is done like normal people. Speaking of normal people: ONLY HIRE NORMALFAGS. You will thank me later if you go through with it. 'fetish models' 'sex workers' and 'sellers' are disgusting, childish, conceited greedy whores who will fuck with you before, during, and after you have filmed them. They will ask for exorbitant amounts of money (upfront) even though they have never done it because to them you are not a producer you are another simp asking for pics. They also scam you a lot. Normalfags are high value in comparison and have normal expectations (which means you can pay them bi-weekly).

I tried that once an an user found my site even though I had cropped the image and put black bars on it

Attached: 1635723394688.jpg (728x724, 45.62K)

>to them you are not a producer you are another simp asking for pics
OP might be one of those geniuses you hear so much about. (I am not being sarcastic)

If your site is legitimate and you're raking in cash you'd be better off not leaking it to us I guess.
I'm not seeing how it would cause harm though... you're running a site for traps. What would happen? Publicity?
You get simps from here to start paying you?

Wtf so you want to share your videos but you don't want people to see them. Seems like some high-level power fantasy larp.

>OP might be one of those geniuses you hear so much about

Why do you say that? lol

Give us a hint that only the enlightened ones understand

Shit bait for us coomers

Why start your own site instead of making an onlyfans or something? Isnt that a lot more work for webdev and marketing? Whats the upside?

Also how do you initially contact your models?

The upside is not submitting to a jewish society destroying website, making 98% of your earnings instead of whatever onlyfans takes, and calling your own shots. OF also bans certain types of content

Well thats understandable I guess, but how to you market yourself then? Arent people going to be way more hesitant to pay for content from you than from a known company like onlyfans? Do you have a niche thats so specific that there isnt any competition or something?

sorry not trying to derail the tread im just curious about businesses

Get on Cloudflare You fucking faggot and then get back to us

Pretty fucking gay

I have some comptetition but they dont do it as well. Also no i made a name for myself in college from 2012-2015 so i had the groundwork

I use Twitter and IG to market. It works wonders

They aren't a central element though

>Aren't a central element
>Describes site involving traps
Pick one.